Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ToW - May/31 (Folk Metal)ENSIFERUM - Tale of Revenge

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is one of my Favourite Bands ENSIFERUM, They are Proberbly one of the most least Expected Metal Gernes around(Folk Metal)

This Song is more Metal then Folk so if you guys wanna here more Buy/Download away.

I give this song 10/10 Seeming its one of my Favourites.

Note* If the Download dosn't work blame Rapid Share, I need to find better file Hosting...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Downloaded fine for me! :good:

I like the ending. & As with ToW - May/29 by b1zn4tch I can't get my head to like the style vocals on 1st listen. 6/10.

So what is it that makes this FOLK metal as opposed to anyother type of metal? I must know (aka learn)!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Listened to this song about 3 times now. Simply great, even though I am not much into this type of music(heavy-metalish.) Keep up the great work for the ToW. Both were enjoyable. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ionic & Schizo said:
Downloaded fine for me! :good:

I like the ending. & As with ToW - May/29 by b1zn4tch I can't get my head to like the style vocals on 1st listen. 6/10.

So what is it that makes this FOLK metal as opposed to anyother type of metal? I must know (aka learn)!

That is one of there Less Folky Songs, If you wanna hear one of there Really Folk Metal songs look for a song By them Called Mourning Heart.

Back