Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tune of the week/day?

Do you support this idea?

• Yes, make it daily

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Yes, make it weekly

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you have a stupid face

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • you tell me too many words too know

• shwat?

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • give me lots of kess

• Total voters

iod

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Everyone who's interested would be added to a list and everyone on the list would be given a date. Then when your turn comes you'd upload the song you picked to a file hosting site and leave the link here along with a short description. It could be any music from any genre but must be either new or not something everyone's heard making this less of a waste because theres a chance you'll find something you may like.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
would be nice...
but only if we were in underground forum.
It smells a bit of illegal actions...
Correct me if I am wrong, but we just can't "share" the music in this manner...

iod

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
First of all nobody would bother taking any legal action.
Second, the songs wouldn't be hosted on ragezone, only a link.
Third, under US copyright law (not sure about other countries) you have the "fair use doctrine" which lets you use copyrighted material (to an extent) for alot of things including comment and criticism which would be this.

Even if a company did have a problem we could just remove their songs and just say no more music from company x.

And then even if a company decided to loose thousands of dollars to sue a small site the case would most likely be thrown out seeing as how Ragezone is non-profit, the files were off site, there was little material being shared with few people downloading it, and that it didn't make any change to their market.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i don't think there would be only a few people who would be dl'ing... ;)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Heh! You've really thought bout this one Iod! I have nothin against the idea! :thumbup:

Back