Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats your favorite song? [POST A REPLY?]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soo, Whats your favorite song?
Mines defently this one:

Cause modestep ftw.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Disclosure - You and Me (Flume Remix). Available in my recent mixtape (check my soundcloud @17:30).

I love the sort of breakbeat used in this remix and the lyrics match my feelings XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Disclosure - You and Me (Flume Remix). Available in my recent mixtape (check my soundcloud @17:30).

I love the sort of breakbeat used in this remix and the lyrics match my feelings XD

Its a lovely song.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My favorite song would be "Turn Up The Love ft. Cover Drive" by Far East Movement.

We are one tonight, and we're breathing in the same air~
So TURN UP THE LOVE!
WE'RE TURNIN' UP THE LOVE!~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love music. I love many types of Music, Rock,Pop,Classical,Pure. I love songs sung in many different languages, English,Spanish,French .My my favorite Western Pop/Rock tracks Michael Franti, Natalie Merchant.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love music. I love many types of Music, Rock,Pop,Classical,Pure. I love songs sung in many different languages, English,Spanish,French .. Beatles is my
favorite song.

The Beatles aren't a song, they were a band.

Back