Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats your favorite song? [POST A REPLY?]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My favorite song is "Life is a Highway" by Tom Cochrane it is rocks and has to be the best chorus of a song to scream out with friends while doing a road trip anywhere. I just picture my buddies and I listening to this while doing 120mph on some desert highway in Arizona somewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

One of my favourite right now.
Hear it guys maybe you'll like it too ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EMINEM
Laura Branigan - Self Control
whitney houston - I will always love you..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love music. I love many types of Music, Rock,Pop,Classical,Pure. I love songs sung in many different languages, English,Spanish,French .

yes me too, i love so many types of music..more experience
Obvination - Whats your favorite song? [POST A REPLY?] - RaGEZONE Forums

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
All time favourite is Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd. My mom did always tell me to simplify everything. People always complicate things in life, when it's actually so simple. Thanks mom!

My next favourites are basically anything new by Bliss n Eso. They're poetical genius'. (Truly listen to the lyrics)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is not any particular song.But in these days,i like Dard Dilo Ke Kam Ho jate......

Back