Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's your favourite song on 2015?!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What's your favourite song of 2015?, Comment below!

I would like to know everyone's favourite song of 2015, I think it will be interesting to see so many different genres,

I hope you all tell me your favourite song!
It might give me a few suggestions into with Music I really like.

Thankyou,

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The music of 2015 has changed so much in comparison to the previous years it's crazy.

Since I don't listen to very 'popular' artists, it was difficult for me to pick a song so instead, I chose T Mass' remix of Lean On as my favourite song of 2015. (Hey, it was made in 2015 right?!)

Trap isn't really my thing but this remix on a whole other level.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The music of 2015 has changed so much in comparison to the previous years it's crazy.

Since I don't listen to very 'popular' artists, it was difficult for me to pick a song so instead, I chose T Mass' remix of Lean On as my favourite song of 2015. (Hey, it was made in 2015 right?!)

Trap isn't really my thing but this remix on a whole other level.

I actually heard this from you Reece, Now it's one of my Favourite songs of 2015!, ;)

Back