• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Good workout music

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was hoping you guys could give me some good workout music that is similar to these few songs, they don't have to be exactly the same of-course just ones that have a similar sound;

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did I ask for any song? No. I asked for songs LIKE these songs. Learn to read ffs.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I used to run on drum and bass and anything with an up tempo beat. So I really recommend DnB music for running since it keeps the same tempo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used to run on drum and bass and anything with an up tempo beat. So I really for running since it keeps the same tempo.

Not bad but how about EDM mixes. You can get tons of them on Soundcloud. I like to use something between 30 mins or an hour.

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Music to run to

Jaguar skills ft mind vortex - riot squad 2
Benny L - Low blow
Fox Stevenson - miss you (dnb mix)
Macky Gee - Tour
Feint - We won't be alone
Feint - Snake eyes
Loadstar - Lifeline
Loadstar - Run down

Non-DnB music

Troyboi ft Ice Cube - Look at me
Galantis ft Alice deejay - You alone (mashup)
Oliver $ and Jimi Jules - Pushing on (Tchami Remix)
Rootkit - Do it

Probably not to your liking but these tracks get me hyped. You might find a few in there to your liking.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DnB is the best music to match the tempo of running, great tip...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rammstein, System of a Down, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, old BMTH albums, Architects, As I lay Dying and Bullet for my Valentine is my playlist for hard workout. If I do any sort of cardio I prefer to listen to DnB and Techno, sometimes rap and hip-hop, it depends on mood.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hold my beer, boyz, is coming

Back