Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Good workout music

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was hoping you guys could give me some good workout music that is similar to these few songs, they don't have to be exactly the same of-course just ones that have a similar sound;

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did I ask for any song? No. I asked for songs LIKE these songs. Learn to read ffs.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I used to run on drum and bass and anything with an up tempo beat. So I really recommend DnB music for running since it keeps the same tempo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used to run on drum and bass and anything with an up tempo beat. So I really for running since it keeps the same tempo.

Not bad but how about EDM mixes. You can get tons of them on Soundcloud. I like to use something between 30 mins or an hour.

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Music to run to

Jaguar skills ft mind vortex - riot squad 2
Benny L - Low blow
Fox Stevenson - miss you (dnb mix)
Macky Gee - Tour
Feint - We won't be alone
Feint - Snake eyes
Loadstar - Lifeline
Loadstar - Run down

Non-DnB music

Troyboi ft Ice Cube - Look at me
Galantis ft Alice deejay - You alone (mashup)
Oliver $ and Jimi Jules - Pushing on (Tchami Remix)
Rootkit - Do it

Probably not to your liking but these tracks get me hyped. You might find a few in there to your liking.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DnB is the best music to match the tempo of running, great tip...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rammstein, System of a Down, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, old BMTH albums, Architects, As I lay Dying and Bullet for my Valentine is my playlist for hard workout. If I do any sort of cardio I prefer to listen to DnB and Techno, sometimes rap and hip-hop, it depends on mood.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hold my beer, boyz, is coming

Back