Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The worst song ever in your opinion?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so yeah? What's the worst song ever in you opinion

Please remember that this is based on OPINIONS. We don't need a world war here by some bieber's fanboys.

'picture perfect'

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was going to just pick a random song by Justin Bieber, however I think 'Stupid Hoe' is a better choice.

'Stupid Hoe' is the complete absolute 200% epitome of worthless, talentless sell-out mainstream shenanigans.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
I was going to just pick a random song by Justin Bieber, however I think 'Stupid Hoe' is a better choice.

'Stupid Hoe' is the complete absolute 200% epitome of worthless, talentless sell-out mainstream shenanigans.

Oh god! Tell me about it. When I used to take Public Transport the amount of girls who would sit on the back of the bus blaring this out was horrifying. Like seriously it makes no sense the lyrics are all over the place!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the worst song and singer ever that i have heard is :
Just Don't Open It
I Repeat Don't Open
Now You Life Have Destroy
Justin Bieber

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj are basically mainstream slaves. lol.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj are basically mainstream slaves. lol.

They just poop .. they only know edit they voice and make it money.. that why i prefer you to hear rock / metal or other music that use music devices..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They just poop .. they only know edit they voice and make it money.. that why i prefer you to hear rock / metal or other music that use music devices..

They don't even know how to edit their voice, they hire people for that.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They don't even know how to edit their voice, they hire people for that.

So what we want to call people like that ? poop ? I don't why people like this have a lot of fan ..

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no , justin bieber not kid but poop :D

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol
why so hate justie b ber ??
he just a stu_pi kid ~

no , justin bieber not kid but poop :D

Please do read the OP, no Bieber fanboys:

Please remember that this is based on OPINIONS. We don't need a world war here by some bieber's fanboys.

As for my opinion, pretty much everything that is auto-tuned (released) these days (not limited to Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, P!nk, will.i.am, PSY, etc.)

Also a little re-mark on Nicki Minaj's Stupid Hoe, keep in mind that she does describe herself perfectly with that song, which would make it one of the better songs, just because of that.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would rather than be the fan of that poop ..

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As for my opinion, pretty much everything that is auto-tuned (released) these days (not limited to Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, P!nk, will.i.am, PSY, etc.)

Your opinion is absolutely correct sir. However not pretty much everything, everything in the music industry nowadays is 'auto-tuned.' Not auto-tuned like T-Pain, but auto-tuned as in their pitch, harmony and harmonics are automatically corrected by the computer/program.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your opinion is absolutely correct sir. However not pretty much everything, everything in the music industry nowadays is 'auto-tuned.' Not auto-tuned like T-Pain, but auto-tuned as in their pitch, harmony and harmonics are automatically corrected by the computer/program.

I meant to say everything that is auto-tuned, but ended up saying pretty much everything because of the pun. I definitely meant everything that is auto-tuned.

Luckily, there's still several amateur singers that do a great job on covering songs, with no auto-tune. Including professional bands such as . Other than that, nowadays music is terrible including the artist's names.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would rather than be the fan of that poop ..

If I'd get 1 dollar for everytime you use the word 'poop' in this thread I'd have 1,000,000 $.

Anyone notice how Will.i.am has a '.i.' in his stage name?
I'm not sure if like Eminem and 50 cent use autotune... I'm sure alittle to make their voice like deeper?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I meant to say everything that is auto-tuned, but ended up saying pretty much everything because of the pun. I definitely meant everything that is auto-tuned.

Luckily, there's still several amateur singers that do a great job on covering songs, with no auto-tune. Including professional bands such as . Other than that, nowadays music is terrible including the artist's names.

I noticed that and was kinda wondering at first, but I knew what you were getting at. I guess I was using a blanket statement by saying (and especially bolding) everything, is auto-tuned too, as just like you said there are a few indy or just non-sellout/mainstream artists/bands who don't need to use auto-tune. However, all music, is processed ('auto-tuned') to an extent during the mastering process. Or at least, all music that goes under any sort of production is.

If I'd get 1 dollar for everytime you use the word 'poop' in this thread I'd have 1,000,000 $.

Anyone notice how Will.i.am has a '.i.' in his stage name?
I'm not sure if like Eminem and 50 cent use autotune... I'm sure alittle to make their voice like deeper?

Well before I keep on using the term auto-tune loosely I should probably be more specific as to the context I'm using it in. Most people when they hear auto-tune will probably instantly think of T-Pain or Lil Wayne or Akon (mainly T-Pain though of-course) Those artists use auto-tune fluctuation and correction. Plus some other methods that I don't know about because I'm not a professional music artist/producer of-course lol

That is not the term I'm referring to, the term of auto-tune I am referring to is any and all corrective or modifying traits during or after the recording mixing and mastering processes. Which, if you want a song that doesn't sound like you recorded it with a 10$ Wal-Mart mic with Windows Sound Recorder, you will (auto-tune) or use corrective/modifying traits be it on your actual vocals or your phantom vocals.

But yes to be more specific to your question, Eminem and 50 Cent use auto-tune both in the conventional and unconventional sense. Eminem really can make his voice sound angry like his Slim Shady character; however there are numerous soundboard processes that go on to make it sound a lot more angry and wholesome, so it's not just him yelling in a raspy angry voice. It has more... depth.

Edit: Here you go check this out, this demonstrates what I mean fairly well;

And that's only the mastering process. That's not even including mixing, processing or any other process that I don't know about because again I'm not a professional music artist/producer lol

Last edited:
Back