Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The worst song ever in your opinion?

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I'd get 1 dollar for everytime you use the word 'poop' in this thread I'd have 1,000,000 $.

Anyone notice how Will.i.am has a '.i.' in his stage name?
I'm not sure if like Eminem and 50 cent use autotune... I'm sure alittle to make their voice like deeper?

Will.i.am is just so egoistic he wants to show off the I in his name.

(skip to 2:41 to have a good laugh at Rihanna's actual voice), Eminem sounds pretty similar to his recordings, so I'm guessing little to none auto-tuning. Rihanna on the other hand sounds just pathetic.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I meant to say everything that is auto-tuned, but ended up saying pretty much everything because of the pun. I definitely meant everything that is auto-tuned.

Luckily, there's still several amateur singers that do a great job on covering songs, with no auto-tune. Including professional bands such as . Other than that, nowadays music is terrible including the artist's names.

You also like Linkin Park ? We are brother man ..

I don't care how much poeple say that the POP genre is the best but I keep hating it.. :)

BloopBloop
Reaction score
so uh ... Rumors say that around 200 people (children) killed them self after hearing this song ( around 100 after the first few days this pokemon game came out)

If you are interested in the Story:

or a Blog

Here is the song;

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so uh ... Rumors say that only 200 people (children) killed them self after hearing this song:

or a Blog

Here is the song;

How dare you insult a pokemon song?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Worst. Song. Ever. The music video makes me puke daily and get nightmares. I cant sleep. My life is destroyed.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
so uh ... Rumors say that around 200 people (children) killed them self after hearing this song ( around 100 after the first few days this pokemon game came out)

or a Blog

Here is the song;

This was the real version:

However, as the story at creepypasta shows the childs could never reach that town (just few minutes play time and only the beginning pokemon in their inventories). In the story the real reason of the child deaths will be shown. It was a hidden glitch within the first mins of the game programmed by Chiro, but it's just a creepy story that is not real.

The japanese beta red lavender theme was just the first clue the detectives had about the cause of the deaths, because a programmer told them about the rumor this song made some childs ill. This is just the content in the unreal story on creepypasta, however childs got ill of this song I bet for sure ...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This was the real version:

However, due the story the childs could never reach that town. The story on creepypasta tolds about the real cause of the deaths. It was a hidden glitch within the first mins of the game, but it's just a creepy story that is not real.

The japanese beta red lavandia theme was just the first clue the detectives had about the cause of the deaths, because a programmer told them about the rumor this song made some childs ill. This is just the content in the unreal story on creepypasta, however childs got ill of this song I bet for sure ...

The song is creepy and annoying tho.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why POP genre got many fans ? I like naruto OST more than this pop poop..

Back