Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

YLVIS - THE FOX ( New Gangnam Style? )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just don't think this is the artist everyone wants to listen to this music neither in these days because people would rather listen Miley Cyrus or Pharrel but not this music as well that this music just sucks.

Like i said before this song reminds me off how Toboscus sings and it's just Ducking up my ears and my mood and so i don't like to listen to this music ever more.

His lyrics just sucks and don't make sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 404
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just don't think this is the artist everyone wants to listen to this music neither in these days because people would rather listen Miley Cyrus or Pharrel but not this music as well that this music just sucks.

Like i said before this song reminds me off how Toboscus sings and it's just Ducking up my ears and my mood and so i don't like to listen to this music ever more.

His lyrics just sucks and don't make sense whatsoever.

tl2dMIr - YLVIS - THE FOX ( New Gangnam Style? ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, people do seem to listen to it. And most of them dooo seem to like it. Regardless, you should have a more constructive opinion. Don't just come here and say it suck without any reason for it. You seem to have a really negative attitude. Besides, you should chill out on the vulgar language.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see how you can't give out your opinion whether it's rude or not rude it's just the irritation that the song is bringing up to people like me just because i think the song the song sucks so badly.

I don't see how you can call this a song and how you can call this person an artist who can't even set up his own Lyrics and just sings something random about nothing hoping that the song will get success ( In this case this song got success ) even though i don't agree with the song getting success because it just doesn't make sense.

I'm going to make a song and say toot toot many times in it and look how people will reply and if the song will gain success as well because you know songs that make less sense gets success faster.

Reactions: 404
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't see how you can't give out your opinion whether it's rude or not rude it's just the irritation that the song is bringing up to people like me just because i think the song the song sucks so badly.

I don't see how you can call this a song and how you can call this person an artist who can't even set up his own Lyrics and just sings something random about nothing hoping that the song will get success ( In this case this song got success ) even though i don't agree with the song getting success because it just doesn't make sense.

I'm going to make a song and say toot toot many times in it and look how people will reply and if the song will gain success as well because you know songs that make less sense gets success faster.

I'd like to see you trying to make an success. Anyways, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think this is art and music, and it's godly good. If you disagree, just stop listening to them. Cause you don't have to. Just because they are becoming popular doesn't mean everyone HAVE to listen to them.

Go make your song, I doubt it'll get a thousand views. But best of luck. ( Side note: They only said toot once in their song. Just so we're clear. )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a friend showed me this the other day and I honestly had no idea what I just watched.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Indeed! Amazing how big success they've got. When I wrote this they barely below 15 million views. Now they have 150 million views!

They deserve absolutely everything, they have been an amazing duo in norway for many years. And their talkshow is definitely the most entertaining one here as well. Also, this song was never made to become a hit. It was suppose to be a joke for their opening show, and they were going to say something around these lines: "We had a change, but unfortunately we failed. All we could come up with was a stupid song called the fox. "

They have later said the idea definitely backfired on them. Ruining the whole concept, jokingly of course. I'm sure they are happy with the success :)

Just bringing an update!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The fox 100x better than gangam style IMO

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I grew tired of gangnam style within a week, I'm still not tired of this one. And I really love the slow part at the end, you know the nice part about the secret of the fox.

yeah.. Love at 2:19 ~ A-oo-oo-oo-ooo!

Back