Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zeldastep

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this while surfing YouTube today. It really inspired me to break out the N64 and play some Ocarina Of Time. There's 2 songs, The Lost Woods, and The Song Of Storms. They are both epic in my opinion. If you don't like dubstep, I wouldn't suggest listening to them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been dieing to play some old star fox on the N64 but for the life of me I can't find any plugs for it :(

And this just made me want to play another N64 game now!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dubstep is best.

here my top 3:

I like gold dust, its in my top three on my Ipod lol. I also got a buddy who spins most of my poop for me.. I got like 3-4 one hour long sets he made.. Its pretty legit.

Zelda was the first game I ever beat that was worth playing. I think I'm actually going to go and play an emulator and start playing again.

Do a barrel roll!
I completely agree with that, I beat it back when I was a youngin, and it's still fun to this day. If you have a PS3, try using a mix between Project64 (Emu) and MotionInJoy (To connect your PS3 controller to your computer). If you want me to tell you how I got my controls laid out just throw me a PM.

Nice, i've been listening to the 2 of those for like 20 mins xDD they're sweet:D
Yeah they get stuck in your head, so listen with care XD

Back