Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where did GunBound Srv Files come from?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering why I have never seen anyone talking about any source codes for the gunbound game servers (season 1 or season2).

Does anyone know something? The person who has the source.. maybe an easter egg has been left
:blush:

I am asking this because I am working on a stable Season 2 version and trying to upgrade to a new version (the one that when click to join the room it crashes) and I am trying to detect what is actually causing that to happen..

Thank you.

Reaction score
The “Season 2” server files are actually ijji GBWC season 1, which is why they’re buggy as hell on Season 2 clients.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The “Season 2” server files are actually ijji GBWC season 1, which is why they’re buggy as hell on Season 2 clients.

I have removed every single bug I'have found. The game is working perfectly on version v6.49 of the database with modifications and that server you mentioned from ijji so.

Some days ago I have fixed the v6.63 client original from softnyx. It was impossible to join any rooms because of incompatibility on SVC_ROOM_JOIN packet.

I dont actually need any source codes to keep working on it, but it would be very useful to have it. Do you know anything about it? Have it ever been public? Thank you

Pictures from v6.63:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I would be very interested in your work.

with kind regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I would be very interested in your work.

with kind regards

I still working on it. I have stabilized version 6.72 (with phoenix and maya bots and item2 100%). But I stuck on the SVC_ROOM_JOIN packet. The game client is in trouble about the packet checksum. But I wont stop, i will have it fixed really soon.

Back