Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help to put the gps to level up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening, you are seeing guides in the forum but I can not understand how I can, put the level gps for example chicken wooden mallet I want it to be 100 gps and so, I read that it is done on the web, but I do not understand much here I attach a part of the file, please if they indicate me how or where to change or maybe it is not the file.

$db->Execute("UPDATE game SET SeasonGrade='19' WHERE SeasonScore >= 0 and SeasonScore <= 1050 and SeasonGrade !=19 and NoRankUpdate = 0"); $db->Execute("UPDATE game SET SeasonGrade='18' WHERE SeasonScore >= 1051 and SeasonScore <= 1151 and SeasonGrade !=18 and NoRankUpdate = 0"); $db->Execute("UPDATE game SET SeasonGrade='17' WHERE SeasonScore >= 1152 and SeasonScore <= 1252 and SeasonGrade !=17 and NoRankUpdate = 0");

Back