Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Setup JX Offline full

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ban oi sao toi chay duoc het roi nhin thay sever roi tao nhan vat duoc luon roi nhung khi vao game thi bao may chu da day hoac dang duoc bao tri

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have the Update00.pak, and update.pak part 3 files? i cant download it through the link, it seem dead. My yahoo ID:ericdoan2003@yahoo.com
thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have the Update00.pak, and update.pak part 3 files? i cant download it through the link, it seem dead. My yahoo ID:ericdoan2003@yahoo.com
thank you very much

Fixed link download:

Let's download:drinks_no

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant Download forum us site, maybe it off of someting. please send it to ur setup file Update00.pak Update.pak EncryptPE ...... everything you have to me. my Yahoo bk_huan@yahoo.com
@ VNMS: mấy c

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant download none of it...btw...where did u guys download the SQL server?? i tried to look it up from google but they all gota paid for the software...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link down client die ...
Ai co cai link nao khac con song up len giup voi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cannot download 3 files update.who can help me?i am a vietnamese.my y!m :boy_phonglu_lamdong.please give me the link soon.thanks before

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All links have died, could u upload them to another host like mediafire.com or 4shared.com, easyshare.com....
I can't download from that site, msg error:cant download from vietthong42.info

VNS: Fix cai link dum` di, chang down dc gi ca, sao ban khong up len may host kia cho de~ down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guider, thanks so much for this.

but some links are not available, so can you update it for us.

Thanks beforehand:thumbup:

Back