Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Notice for all vietnamese users here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please write in English or I will delete all your posts because this forum is International forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ho Ho Ok

OK !
I will write by english language . But my english vocabulary is very flow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VietNamese must WRITE ENG because it 's International forum.
[Nen viet Tieng Anh nhe cac ban VNam]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh my god, there are a lot of Vietnamese users here ! Online games are attracting so many Vietnamese guys' attention.

Let's do right things here, my friends !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but some vietnamese bad english and they can't write english in forum[ not me] ^^

Master Summoner
Reaction score
If someone don't know English or English skill very bad, they shouldn't go to this forum, there is a lots vietnamese forums for them chit chat in mother language. Please respect this forum and use English if u can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why don't u del all vietnamese post right now , eh ? All it is spam !!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If someone dont want Vietnamese to join this forum !! I think we should chit chat in another forum becoz this forum dont welcome us !!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@legendT: You should know RageZone welcome all ppl from the world but when you come here, u must accept the rules is use English as your language for chit chat or ask/answer something... Just imaging that u go aboard to a foreign country and still speaking your mother language there, who will understand you and will welcome you to their country ???

N

Nhan King the C

I'll write English in this 4rum. But if u don't understand what I want to say, please 4give me T__T

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
-=Hell=- said:
but some vietnamese bad english and they can't write english in forum[ not me] ^^
So, they just have to shut up! That's all. They think international forum is what? Their home? I'm Vietnamese, but i'm tired of hearing other people says vietnamese this, vietnamese that because of those stupid. Don't know english, so go home with your mother or your vietnamese website, that's all. Don't make our vietnamese like those stupid in foreign people!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So funny, okie, let's do what you want. Only English here (and vietnamese for vietnamese reader) :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah, definetly, vnese ppls should learn english well.... like me ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
uhm,i want to post my knowleg to forum but i can't because i don't know E hi hi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u don't know Eng, don't bother surf the web, or ragezone ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
VN voi nhau thi guip do nhau di lam gi phai the
We are VN then we should help each other y u have to do that greenhope

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an international web site, vietluu. Don't talk that way. If you want to speak in English, your place is gamevn, not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back