Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Notice for all vietnamese users here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xatm092 said:
So, they just have to shut up! That's all. They think international forum is what? Their home? I'm Vietnamese, but i'm tired of hearing other people says vietnamese this, vietnamese that because of those stupid. Don't know english, so go home with your mother or your vietnamese website, that's all. Don't make our vietnamese like those stupid in foreign people!
watch your mouth, remember you are Vietnamese too, don't say the world "Stupid" to them, you think you know English , you are cool?? everybody know that most of Vietnamese people didn't know English much,
i understand what you said here, you don't want they come here to spam or speak Vietnamese make some people don't understand and they will said Vietnamese people stupid, right??? but don't say stupid to Vietnamese people you know. you are Vietnamese. just remember that:3dflagsdo

vietluu said:
VN voi nhau thi guip do nhau di lam gi phai the
We are VN then we should help each other y u have to do that greenhope
hey man, if you know English, so just speak out, don;t speak both languages like that. you think you are cool??:ranting:

tvazone said:
LoL!
duck for VN guild
dm , who do you think are?? there is no bad words here ok??:burn:

Last edited:
C

caotiennam

ai giup toi voi

la on chi giup toi tim phien ban client cho phien ban offline chay cho mang Lan o dau khong. xin cam on nhieu!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
OK ! We'll use English language !
Dcm cai thang Greenhopem y minh lam MODE ma bat nat ha?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi ! Tui can giup do ne pa kon. Ai biet cach mo het map de gia nhap tat ca cac mon phai chi rum tui voi, thank.

B

bk_huan

Very cool.
I have some question abount this game. In your country has it ? did you play it ?
mẹ cha bọn lởm khởm này làm như to lắm. có mỗi vậy cũng phải Dán lên đây. Đéo cho thì thôi đéo thèm.......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but sometime i can translate my mind in english terribly sorry
i'll try my best

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, i love my language but i will write by english, i see that on ragezone has many Vietnamese member , I'm vietnamese hehe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
he he , hello everybody
i'm vietnam too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROFFEL :3

Its just a little note by greenhope, and suddenly all those ppl with 1 or 2 posts need to answer? ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TO: raymondlam
you are coll!!!!!!
(may la mot con cho quen het nguon goc)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@MrCao:Low Mind guys always say like u, U re the Shame of VNese ppls

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nguoi Viet Nam noi tieng Viet Nam.Tay ko hieu thi thui
I'm Vietnamese.I proud that!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing to write here.This is forum ragezone.It's use English.But We are VietNamese.We can use ourlanguage.
Nguoi VN co quyen noi tieng vietnam.

Reaction score
ENG: All VN members, please respect this forum, this is a national forum not only VN.
VN:Anh em Việt Nam nên tôn trọng luật lệ của forum ragezone, forum này là forum quốc tế đâu phải của riêng VN đâu. Nếu người nước ngoài vô forum VN nói tiếng ả rập sê út thì anh em nghĩ sao, khó chịu phải ko? Đừng để người nước ngoài xem thường VN chúng ta, chúng ta phải bít tôn trọng lẫn nhau để tồn tại chứ......

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
he he.forum ragezone này tấu hài thật nhỉ?chửi nhau cứ như bắn halflife í.nói chung khỏi mất lòng nhau.vừa tây vừa ta cho phê
------
while I was browsing this site,I fell it comedy.lol,but I think when we visit ragezone,we have to agree what admin's rule said :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn... Dont you bother ppl when they speak in Russian or Chinese??! Then speak english for the rules of the ragezone...! Maybe I dont speak english perfectly, but I will try to use english for my language on this channel... Let's know for all of mod there, they said very right things. Dont hate them...! They want to have a good forum. Let's learning english.... for an International forum...!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nhung toi co bit tieng anh dau cha noi. vay thi` phai lam` the' nao`?
helo how old are you?
i'm fire thank kiu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
r u really vietnamese?? if u r vietnamese, u wouldn't say that! becoz u didn't respect our mother language. Sorry i must say "our mother language" so that i dont think u r a vietnammese, i feel disapointed about u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back