Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Notice for all vietnamese users here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ro~ ra`ng chuyen noi tieng viet tre^n rum na`y la` sai lua^t nhung van co nhung ke~ cu noi minh la nguoi viet nam ma` lai ko to^n trong ngon ngu me de~ neu da nghi zay sao ko noi minh la nguoi ta^y hay ta`u hay cha^u phi ji` di ma` lai thu`a nhan minh la nguoi VN tha^t dang xau ho cho dat nuoc da sinh ra con nguoi nhu zay?? co`n day la tri'ch dan cua cau noi lich su~ do' : XATM093
"So, they just have to shut up! That's all. They think international forum is what? Their home? I'm Vietnamese, but i'm tired of hearing other people says vietnamese this, vietnamese that because of those stupid. Don't know english, so go home with your mother or your vietnamese website, that's all. Don't make our vietnamese like those stupid in foreign people!"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Iam a Vietnamese but i don't agree with some vietnamese man here . This is a international forum , not your forum or your national forum . Plz respect this . This is the rules and no one can break this rules . if you don't know or you still persistent , you should leave the forum and go to home . if you still abuse or call anyone names maybe you don't know the human's language . Plz express to other people who are you and make them admire us .
We are Vietnamese . we proud of it . plz always remember that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If someone don't know English or English skill very bad, they shouldn't go to this forum, there is a lots vietnamese forums for them chit chat in mother language. Please respect this forum and use English if u can.

I think you are the one who really needs to shut up. Vietnamese pplz didnt have to learn a lot of English while in high school so that's how they dont know English a lot. Apparently, some know English better than others but that dont make them look better in anyway.

To greenhope, your English is not that good, so stop blah blah at the others.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Iam a Vietnamese but i don't agree with some vietnamese man here . This is a international forum , not your forum or your national forum . Plz respect this . This is the rules and no one can break this rules . if you don't know or you still persistent , you should leave the forum and go to home . if you still abuse or call anyone names maybe you don't know the human's language . Plz express to other people who are you and make them admire us .
We are Vietnamese . we proud of it . plz always remember that

I pretty much believe that those who dont speak English already tried their best to catch up BUT there are certain words which go beyond their ability to express in English, so they're kind of switch to their native language and it's completely understandable. I myself dun see anything wrong with that. Why you guys all make it such a big deal for?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, in a logical suggestion, when you see *.com *.org *.net *.ca you can expect English to be the official language of the website, why is it so hard to realize that? If I go to a *.jp *.cn *.my *.ch I know I won't be able to understand anything.
Do us a favor by talking English so we can try to understand you at least, if you start ranting in Vietnamese it only makes you look foolish and nobody would understand you but yourself, the Moderation has every right to ban all of Vietnam , china, japan from viewing the boards because of it, they don't because they respect their members, all they're asking is to speak their language so they can read your request, help you or get to know you, how the hell would we know if you're spamming, talking or breaking the rules if you're using another language?
I think very highly of all Asians, and think they're all great, but if I can't understand you how do I know whats happening or what you're talking about?
Helping us is helping yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For all you nice people there , I'm terribly sorry for my people's behaviour here , in case you dont understand what they said , it's "VNese people has the right to speak VNese everywhere" or "you think you're the mod and you can do everything?" , something like that. I was in this forum 'bout 2 years ago and now , when I come back (register my account again XD ) , I was surprised ( or disappointed ... ) by the number of VNese guys here ( and their language and their behaviour ) . Please guys this is not our forum , it's a community where English is spoken , so respect it . And alextepes thanks for think highly of us Asian.
PS: My English might sucks but that's not the reason for us VNese to speaking Vnese instead of English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@chickenkiddy: yes he has tried , and I think other guys may understand him , so what's wrong with speaking English???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Me neither i 9 but i can still beat you all i know 3 language HEHEHE :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hmmm, I think this threat is becoming an understanding one. I am not Vietnamese guy, I am Cambodian guy. Here, I could see nobody's right, because you are all the viet you should have loved each other well. I don't say who looks down on people who didn't know english is wrong either i won't say the other viet who tries to help the poor english viet is right too. I believe greenhope is right, they don't study hard with english language, but you should known well about your country society. English is not a common one to be learnt (maybe im wrong). And now they're here, because they did try their best of all to understand english. At least they able be to post forums with you here too. The point is that don't make it become bigger and bigger. It is just where for us to learn such game thing. Additionally, I believed you're all love your country and nation, So don't fight against each other. Thanks!! And maybe you're all hate me with that text.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm a vietnamese guy, hi all, must write in english? ok ok, i'll try my best

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, I will follow the rule. For Vietnamese who wants to spam or chat chit, please kindly log in your yahoo messenger or private message :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back