• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Is there any offline version of FS game

Reaction score
I am finding the offline version of FS game , if you know this , please help me finding the game download link
I am new to this website , i don't know where the forums of fs games are , so i post it in jx forum . If anything wrong , please move or delete my post
P/s : I am vietnamese :D
I want to talk with my county fellow by Vietnamese language ( who don't understand this don't care about this ) : Game của vinagame thì nạp thẻ là mạnh các anh à , mà em hổng có tiền nạp thẻ , nên em muốn chơi phong thần offline mấy anh à , ai biết giúp em nha

Oh , i forgot something , these are some pics of this great game :

Producer of this game is : Kingsoft

Last edited:
Back