Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Server & CLient JXonline new version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
neu co post bai roI! thi up len! thoi dung co post nua! die topic di!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chan qua

hexpor said:
dan Vietnam tren day toan dan an cap cong suc cua nguoi khac lay ve` tu. cho la cua minh roi` dem kiem loi. , that ho then.

Vietnamese for Vietnameses (sorry admin).

---Gui ong Haxpor---
Ong noi the ma khong biet nguong mom a? Thu cho hoi cai ban Sever va Client ma ong dang co o tren troi roi xuong a? Hay la do ong bo tien ra mua? Hay do ong viet ra? That nhuc nha!

Chao cac ban, neu co 1 sever va 1 client. Theo toi, ban "mien phi" tot nhat hien nay la ban cua babyrockas:
http://forum.ragezone.com/jxonline/jxserver-minh-dang-thx-babyrockas-server-105646.html
cac ban down ve ma dung tam vay, cung hay phet.

Ban Client down o day ne`: Xin loi, cai nay toi chua giup cac ban dc, tu tim nhe.

Khi down ban client ve: cac ban copy file \\data\update.pak cua VLTK (ban cang moi cang tot - hien tai dang la 1.46) de` len file cung ten trong thu muc chua client la chay tieng Viet thoi ma.

Neu cac ban muon tieng Viet nhieu hon nua thi phai chiu kho sua cac file trong Scrips cua JXserver (co the dung UltraEdit ma sua cho de - nhung phai biet ti tieng Ta`u:lol: ). Con viec sua may cai file *.pak----------hehehe: phi cong suc thoi, toi khuyen cac ban la khong dang dau; tai sao thi cac ban tu tim hieu se~ biet thoi.:crash: Vi no la cong suc cua ca mot tap the lon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cái thằng Hexpo này tui thấy lâu rồi ba sạo lắm .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody in this book. First i want to say, i'm Vietnamese
You have to remember that you are Vietnamese. You need to be polite. Or the foreigner will think Vietnamese are the bad people. Use bad words to talk together is not the good choice.
And then, i think if he not upload you can find the other. I don't know so much about JXonline (i like L2) but, i think , in the attachment he added some thing like: game_Y.rar (621.3 KB, 296 views).
Thank you for listen to me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hak hak! Hexpor, dont lie any more, plz! =))
Im Thierry Nguyen, and my Y!M is Babyrockas. MD and Hexpor dont know anything about JXserver, they get some files, edit and sell it after that 4 hunt money, that is sh1t!
Now, anybody want play JX offline, send email to babyrockas@yahoo.com! I will give u server can play with VLTK client, but only today, be4 21PM!
Gl&Hf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nick yahoo cua to la` canghienruou
cau oi the cau chi gium to cach cai dc khong

Those are the content of 2 posts of congaco. The JXONLINE client end downloads (private clothing version) . You call somebody for help and then now you say that you are babyrockas. Can i believe that. Don't say somebody lie or stupid. Just wait for them or find the other . If you are true babyrockas , please share and here, or you afraid that someone will know your phising??? Sorry because i don't know anything, babyrockas or JXONLINE or hexpor or... but i see that something bad.

And then hexpor said that: Sorry about that , please wait when Server test Complete 100% . Wait or find another Server. That's all of you.

Sorry for my bad English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hak hak Cangnghienruou, re hi u!
U call me 4 help at least one times be4! And u know Im Thierry Nguyen with Y!M Babyrockas, like u know i share my pass with many people cuz i had give u one, right?
And if u want JXserver from Hexpor or MD, give them 1000000 VND, dont need 2 wait! :tooth:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tui Da Lam Gan Nhu La Hoan Chinh Server Va Client Roi`
Nhung Ko Bit Cach De Up Cho Moi Nguoi
Ai Biet Chi Tui Tui Up Cho
Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
biet lam server vo lam hoan chinh ko biet up . ac ac giong chuyen co tich qua

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
share a little bit of your exp!

thgame30 said:
Tui Da Lam Gan Nhu La Hoan Chinh Server Va Client Roi`
Nhung Ko Bit Cach De Up Cho Moi Nguoi
Ai Biet Chi Tui Tui Up Cho
Thanks

Hi thmage30,
You said your server and client had completed? If that, please show me how to load full maps (I have SV and Cln from babyrockas - as thay said), how to fix life of monters (all of them have blood is 100), also I didn't see items of quest, and all of droped items are amors, no boots, helm....
In client, i cound not use shortkey "M" for horse, Why?

Please, show me how to fix, everybody.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah , right. Please upload your server if you said that your server is completed. Upload by Rapidshare.com or attachment system of this Forum. To everybody believe at you

SOrry for my bad English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
éc éc.....
các bạn la lớm... quá
lên ngủ đi chơi , vltk làm gì ???
chơi game hành động đỡ ngứa tay ,lại ko mất nhiều thời gian
chơi nhập vai làm gì cho mệt óc
ac

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Co ai co server cua thang Vinagame ko? Up len di. Dam bao choi client cua Vinagame ngon lanh. Tieng Viet 100% :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
toi la` nguoi moi nhung dayt la` dien da`n thao luon chu co phai cho cai lon dau ma` cac pac om so`m wa'

Back