• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O [SHARE] Lineage II C1 Files 100% working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, well well... a lot of time pass but...

a small gift... ;)

NOTE: the package contains all data bases, modules, account creator, scripts and more. Only you need a SQL Server for use it ;)

PD: sorry for my english xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice share.it concludes any guide?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rehost, of someone please host it if u already downloaded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the files are live. Although I'm trying to replace some of the HTML back to english. 183 files are in espanol. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey this duznt work my download just stops as if it was finished at about 2% for each of them or something wats going on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem. server runs fine. no errors (i use ms sql 2005). But when i try to login into game it says

"Access failed. Please try again later.."

If i use wrong login or pass it would say wrong id/pass just like it should.
No errors about it in l2auth and l2server logs.

P.S. i use decrypted l2authd.

searched this thread. Many people had the same problem and SOLVED it! However no one said HOW did he do that. *sick*
Anyone&

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back