Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1 vs 1 FMK vs Clysse (lol ima die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FMK, its not that i hate b/w, its just that yours looks like a bunch of sticks with no flow ;/.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FMK, its not that i hate b/w, its just that yours looks like a bunch of sticks with no flow ;/.

If theres no flow how have i been told that the flow is really good :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
TO be bitterly honest, i'm not much of a fan of either...

Clyse--Nice render placement, but the colors don't flow and neither does anything else in the image really, and it lacks lghting
FMK--Nice use of render with images in front and in behind, and good lighting and neat colloring.. But, there needs to me more composition and detail to it if it's B&W.

But all on all: I vote FMK

oh sorry. lemme rephrase.

Theres no flow IMO.

STFU and GTFO please.. bow to your supersiors, and don't give them backsass. FMK is a hell of allot better then you, and this might not be is best, but don't get all high and mighty because you think your a pro now. Please find your original hole where you used to live, and do us a favor by staying in it!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
both of you Did Awesome Work :D

i cant Choose

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STFU and GTFO please.. bow to your supersiors, and don't give them backsass. FMK is a hell of allot better then you, and this might not be is best, but don't get all high and mighty because you think your a pro now. Please find your original hole where you used to live, and do us a favor by staying in it!

Got my back ftw!

Good battle Clysse well close tbh ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Calm the duck down.
I don't find FMK superior.
Yes, he is good but he is not superior.
This is a battle and in my opinion i find clysses sig better.
I know i'm not a pro yet, i'm still learning. Theres no need for you to lash out on me especially since the comment was not to you but to FMK.
Stop creating drama out of a simple comment because it IS a battle.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Calm the duck down.
I don't find FMK superior.
Yes, he is good but he is not superior.
This is a battle and in my opinion i find clysses sig better.
I know i'm not a pro yet, i'm still learning. Theres no need for you to lash out on me especially since the comment was not to you but to FMK.
Stop creating drama out of a simple comment because it IS a battle.

HAHAHA! oh, this is some funny poop. You pop onto this section, get your BF mod to infract or "warn" people when you feel insulted :'(. That's great you find Clyse's better, power to you, but don't be an butt about it.. I back up people who i find are in the right, especially when butt wipes (not saying your one :blink:) stab at them and believe they're the best poop ever seen. I don't create "drama" i just speak my mind. SO, yet again (but rephrased) duck THE HELL OFF!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA! oh, this is some funny poop. You pop onto this section, get your BF mod to infract or "warn" people when you feel insulted :'(. That's great you find Clyse's better, power to you, but don't be an butt about it.. I back up people who i find are in the right, especially when butt wipes (not saying your one :blink:) stab at them and believe they're the best poop ever seen. I don't create "drama" i just speak my mind. SO, yet again (but rephrased) duck THE HELL OFF!

I didn't tell him to do anything but look at the conversation :).
I wasn't a butt about it AT ALL.
All i said was theres no flow in fmks and when fmk said that other people said his flow was good i just said that theres no flow in MY opinion not other peoples. Its my own personal opinion. Wasn't trying to be an butt about it at all.
Take a chill pill please :).
Theres no reason to be so aggressive.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can read kid... and I realize that you said "lemme rephrase" in the "I'm a Ducking fagot way"... so please stop with the shenanigans... and by telling your MR.Mod to read this, your basically telling him something wrong happened :'( and that your booboo needs a kiss

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can read kid... and I realize that you said "lemme rephrase" in the "I'm a Ducking fagot way"... so please stop with the shenanigans... and by telling your MR.Mod to read this, your basically telling him something wrong happened :'(

Well yes something wrong DID happen.
You misunderstood me.
I didn't mean lemme rephrase in a assholeish way at all.
I have nothing against FMK and i think his work is great but IN THIS BATTLE i think that clysses signature is better. Thats all i ment to say.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rainwizzard your a tool

GO find your hole aswell. You left this section for a while, and it was better that way.

@Grasna, i said i didn't like it aswell, but mine was worded so that people won't easily read it wrong.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GO find your hole aswell. You left this section for a while, and it was better that way.

@Grasna, i said i didn't like it aswell, but mine was worded so that people won't easily read it wrong.

Next time, why don't you firstly ASK ME what i ment exactly before you go on and go on a cursing rampage ey?
English being my second language, i have trouble wording stuff sometimes. Doesn't make me a idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back