Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1 vs 1 FMK vs Clysse (lol ima die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
GO find your hole aswell. You left this section for a while, and it was better that way.

@Grasna, i said i didn't like it aswell, but mine was worded so that people won't easily read it wrong.

im not going to start a flame war, but you sir, have the worst comebacks ever.

i mean come on, a hole? what are we, 6 years old?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
im not going to start a flame war, but you sir, have the worst comebacks ever.

i mean come on, a hole? what are we, 6 years old?

Unless your single digit IQ impairs you from noticing that I am not allowed to curse at you in an insulting mannor.. you would realize that i can't get many good "comebacks" while vaguely following the rules.If you really didn't want to start something, would you have opened this tread and called me a tool? You sir are mentally chalenged.

And I'm sorry about the hole thing, but i thought that all rejects lived in holes :s

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Unless your single digit IQ impairs you from noticing that I am not allowed to curse at you in an insulting mannor.. you would realize that i can't get many good "comebacks" while vaguely following the rules.If you really didn't want to start something, would you have opened this tread and called me a tool? You sir are mentally chalenged.

And I'm sorry about the hole thing, but i thought that all rejects lived in holes :s

ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

duck you dude hahahah.

you called me mentally challenged, so i think im gonna go laugh at you some more. hahahaha

and i guess you need to read up on bastards, cause some of them live in homes.

but its alright, you don't have the cognitive capacity to fight with me, i forgive you

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

duck you dude hahahah.

you called me mentally challenged, so i think im gonna go laugh at you some more. hahahaha

and i guess you need to read up on bastards, cause some of them live in homes.

but its alright, you don't have the cognitive capacity to fight with me, i forgive you
lmfao
This thread has gone way off topic, someone close it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the work of Clysse, cause of the colours lol.
Grats to FMK tho. Both of you are good.

Catz
Reaction score
Close thread. Seriously close it...

30 Seconds.
Reaction score
GO find your hole aswell. You left this section for a while, and it was better that way.

@Grasna, i said i didn't like it aswell, but mine was worded so that people won't easily read it wrong.

I remember the the days you didn't even know wtf photoshop was and went went around in the porfolio section requesting for it, you better stfu and go lay in your own grave 'cause you just made it.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I remember the the days you didn't even know wtf photoshop was and went went around in the porfolio section requesting for it, you better stfu and go lay in your own grave 'cause you just made it.

I remember that too, and so do most people who have been on this section for a while.

And "i Better STFU and go lay in my grave"? hahaha, Is that a death threat? A death threat from some nerd on a forum....ahhh, priceless

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^. Dude seriously i might be a newb but you are trying to start a flame war. And Sorry about your loss Clysse.

it was an awesome sig.

Senior
Reaction score
im gonna report any more flaming, so stop it

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You to be quite frank, we could have avoided this whole entire 'flame war' (i wasnt flaming anyone) if you just had not assumed that i ment something bad about fmk by saying that IN MY OPINION theres no flow in fmks sig. I don't even understand how this is a issue :/.

Anyways, Congrats FMK and Clysse your sig was awesome :).

NTV

Anime Network
Reaction score
Don't flame o-o

Edit: They were very equally matched, both of the signatures and i wouldn't know which to pick.

Super Mexican
Reaction score
Man i guess im too late to vote. Darnit !

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I remember that too, and so do most people who have been on this section for a while.

And "i Better STFU and go lay in my grave"? hahaha, Is that a death threat? A death threat from some nerd on a forum....ahhh, priceless
You have no right to call him a nerd.
You havent seen him in real life, and in real life, hes a huge boxer whod turn your butt upside down so your the little internet nerd going around like your so almighty telling people to go to their "hole"

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
You have no right to call him a nerd.
You havent seen him in real life, and in real life, hes a huge boxer whod turn your butt upside down so your the little internet nerd going around like your so almighty telling people to go to their "hole"

Initiate the flame war is already over.

Just leave the thread.

Senior
Reaction score
Ducking shut up on this thread,

take the flaming to PMs

the battles over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back