Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1 Vs 1 ihatehaxor vs Joorohoo VOTING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OH SHET REPAWT TEH POST!!!1!!111!1!!

I vote for Danneh.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't see his siggy ;O

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Ah quit moaning at Lilk@os, she's entitled to her opinion. And I don't particularly like either of them, haxor's looks like an artist with Parkinsons made it and joorohoo's.... well, it's a plain mess.

But I guess haxor has produced something... 'better', so I'd pick haxor's over joor's.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah quit moaning at Lilk@os, she's entitled to her opinion. And I don't particularly like either of them, haxor's looks like an artist with Parkinsons made it and joorohoo's.... well, it's a plain mess.

But I guess haxor has produced something... 'better', so I'd pick haxor's over joor's.

Mmm, i guessing you didn't read the spam she posted saying "Neither" and yes infract me if you want, but your not looking at both ways towards this.

And im not longer going to fight in this thread ;D

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Might have been a one word answer but she's still entitled to an opinion.
Everyone has an opinion, but its pointless to post neither in the battle section when your getting votes.
A "Neither" doesnt count for anything so its useless to post it.

the end.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I vote for Danny. In my personal opinion, I don't like either. Much.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never said she wasnt BUT it's considered to be spam if you actually thought about it. ;]

There asking who's is better, not which one you like more, and also, saying "neither" isn't very helpful in anyway at all.

So pretty much you can stop this "opinion" stuff and stop trying to defend for her. ;]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
or you are all technically contributing to the spam in this thread by already voting, and then carrying on with this "argument" about my opinion.
so really you are all as bad as you are saying i am, because you are creating spam.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just stop posting. Your beginning to start something that you don't want to. It's pointless and stupid. Stop while your ahead.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
or you are all technically contributing to the spam in this thread by already voting, and then carrying on with this "argument" about my opinion.
So really you are all as bad as you are saying i am, because you are creating spam.

oh yes i spam oh yes your totally 100% correct and you drop eggs every month yes yes yes yes yeess!

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so really you are all as bad as you are saying i am, because you are creating spam.

Were not creating spam That was your job.
Were trying to end it.

kthnxbai.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh yes i spam oh yes your totally 100% correct and you drop eggs every month yes yes yes yes yeess!

what the duck does me being a girl come into this.
sexist pig. i didnt say i was 100% correct. but oh look at that you are just spamming then.
good day.

spanker.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what the duck does me being a girl come into this.
sexist pig. i didnt say i was 100% correct. but oh look at that you are just spamming then.
good day.

spanker.

OH YES IM A SEXIST OH YES YOUR 100% CORRECT MY LORD. OH GOD I LOVE WANKING YES YES YES!!! YOUR soooo CORRECT OH LAWDY!

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OH YES IM A SEXIST OH YES YOUR 100% CORRECT MY LORD. OH GOD I LOVE WANKING YES YES YES!!! YOUR soooo CORRECT OH LAWDY!
Lol'd tbh
FALCO PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNKH!

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stfu you dumb nigs!

besides kenny :}

ihatehaxor - 1 Vs 1 ihatehaxor vs Joorohoo VOTING!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol at your awesome lurking sk33ls
Neither, yet I vote Danny.

Edit: Dammm, Kiki's falcon pawnch was the last post when I posted this and so many other replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back