Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1v1 Vi3tb0i2ty vs .BloodShed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
9-4 Bloodshed, Also: I don't want to start anything with anyone but Vi3t, you aren't as good as you think you are. I'd rate you a 4/10. Bloodshed is a 2.6/10. I voted for bloodshed because he had more effects and effort than you who had a render, c4ds, and coloring.

Reaction score
dude you wanna bet? have you seen my sigs?

Edit: also your sig looks like crap

You have lost any and all respect I've had for you.

Whatever signature you submit is yours and yours only, it doesn't matter if you went "easy" or not. We don't care if your other signatures are better not, but whether if the one you submitted meets up to our standards. Nobody gives a damn. So in the end the signature you submitted in my opinion was crappy, and you shouldn't try to cover it up with that whole easy shenanigans.

However, bloodshed is wrong too. The fact that he 'received' help from someone else is wrong. This is a battle that tests an individuals skills not you and your friends skills.

This battle is fail on epic proportions.

Visit my hompage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why didn't you make your own sig.
You have a rep of ripping of sigs.
My sig was made by drawing and using Illustrator which you probably don't know what it is.

All I am saying is if you make a battle don't be a penis like everyone has said and go all out. Don't cover up your weakness by saying "Should I go easy".

:thumbdown:

your sig is also ripped

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL!.
Holy crap, he did rip it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude you wanna bet? have you seen my sigs?

Edit: also your sig looks like crap

tbh in this battle your sig dont look that great

Why didn't you make your own sig.
You have a rep of ripping of sigs.
My sig was made by drawing and using Illustrator which you probably don't know what it is.

All I am saying is if you make a battle don't be a penis like everyone has said and go all out. Don't cover up your weakness by saying "Should I go easy".

:thumbdown:

anddd tbh on you
the way you go about things provoked fights and stuff, and i dont really like you cos well your a punt to most people.
but as i ama fair person you are good with photoshop.

bloodshed gets my vote.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop son... i didnt think that hed rip it. but ive seen some of the work hes actually done in ps and its gnarly lol

is making carefully.
Reaction score
poop son... i didnt think that hed rip it. but ive seen some of the work hes actually done in ps and its gnarly lol

Unless he ripped those too. I remember when vi3t asked to see the original psd so he's be more sure it wasn't ripped, he told vi3t that he "deleted" his psd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do you have such low posts? btw FMK taught me

if you dont belive me you can ask him your self

my sigs:
Vi3tb0i2ty - 1v1 Vi3tb0i2ty vs .BloodShed. - RaGEZONE Forums

AWESOME Work viet

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pwned

bloodshed and balsukr

MAJOR RIPPERS AND HYPORCRITES

seriously look at bloodsheds work in the signatures section

then look here

ITS NOT HIS STYLE

His freind did the entier thing for him

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm how am i hipocrite? i never accused anyone of ripping. and i did the bg and scanlines

and at no time did i call it MY OWN WORK i said my friend helped me therefore not ripper

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
umm how am i hipocrite? i never accused anyone of ripping. and i did the bg and scanlines

and at no time did i call it MY OWN WORK i said my friend helped me therefore not ripper

"helped"

he did the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back