• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

1v1v1v1 VOTE NAO!!!!!!!! PLOX!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fmk -5
flow -1
dachi -1
sky -1
_________

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
What u mean?

hehe the 4th he votes for that is mine... ;)
so another one for me I gues... xD

and no worries about the FMK vote PurpleandBlack2... its all up to you, but randoming the one with the most votes is like ehmm rarely happening normaly.... and I dont like losing to randomness or friendly votes... if you get what I mean... :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol,, yea i get what you mean.
But i had to,, it was hard. xDDD

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe it should have been no way hard though, mine is probably more skills to make then those others... no offence to the others, all are good I give it that... but they are not in my leage I think... although FMK can make some realy awesome stuff from time to time... xD

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hmmm FMK at 6, I am at 4 I believe... :S need 3 more, thinking that wil not happen... :'(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It can happen xDDD
HF reminds me of FMA!
The best ever!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I vote for Dachi! :D:

his piece is awesome!

Master Summoner
Reaction score