Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1v1v1v1 VOTE NAO!!!!!!!! PLOX!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's all up to the next guy to choose. Unless he doesn't choose Alex or Dachi. ._.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yeah, its up til 7, read the post Alex made before voting started... xD

never thought to be at 6 before the ending of this, I might even win this, if the next does vote for mine... already thought it was over... :p

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yeah, you did, but I never believe in such things, cuzz people dont like me much online for some reason, so I lose to that alone already alot... not only becuzz of skills most of the times... xD
cuzz I do have plenty of that, just people dont feel my stuff sometimes, and they just dont like me... :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ummm idk wat i am supposed to do because its meh first time voting in these stuff and i like everyones but if i were to choose one i would choose dachi - so do i just say the person's name next time i vote? like?-
Dachi

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i win ^_^

Nice battle everyone great entries all over.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
wtf, he just won with like less then a minute time difference... could we not do it for next one then... :'( poop way to lose... with actualy both having same amount of votes in total, just with a hairs difference... but nice battle br0, you won again... no fair... :'(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol,, good battle? XDDD
I thought that Dachi had a chance XDDD
since he was boosting
and i saw the time difference with benten and ElMarshal. wow

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yeah, I know, kinda sucks to lose on that, I think I might have won if not for the one that voted for me having a longer post thus taking more time to post the post... :'(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah, I know, kinda sucks to lose on that, I think I might have won if not for the one that voted for me having a longer post thus taking more time to post the post... :'(

uhhh,,
can u rephrase that one more time pls?

Edit: OH OH OHHH,, are u talking about benten23???
maybe XDDD
he can probably be a slow typer, or probably if he knew how to vote in graphic battles,, who knows >o<

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
FMK, I would vote dachi but that pentool makes me shudder.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yeah, true, and ehmm whatever, so only the pentoolage already makes you choose FMK, that is lame... xD I make better pentool works normaly, but whatever.... its over anyways... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back