Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BadBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes.This battle really wasn't about who got more votes; but who got more votes faster. Next time i'll up the number of votes to 10 xD

Also, next time we won't say who made each piece. So Badboi's so called "gang" can't come in and vote in favor of their buddy.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not his gang .
We vote fairly .
And even if you said HIS 's gang .
Why cant he PM them and tell them " this is mine "
=.=

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not his gang .
We vote fairly .
And even if you said HIS 's gang .
Why cant he PM them and tell them " this is mine "
=.=

I would suspect that he is an honest person but I guess not... -_-

Badboi, do you use photoshop? If so, may I see the .psd to your sig. It would be nice to know how the pro makes his sigs.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even though I hate Badboi and don't trust the signature he posted,
but I like the colours he used, since its smooth and light to the eyes Gimp's one is good made though the colours sting my eyes, more like, hard effect(gotta get it under control).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know, after thinking for a while, I really don't think BadBoi made that sig. Now, it was a great entry, but there are stuff that lead up, to why I think he didnt make it. Do you mind sharing the .psd/.xcf file with us, BadBoi?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would guess that myself. But my bet goes that there won't be any .psd file around.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What? Now everyones doubting me... I would have loved to share you the .psd but I saved it in .JPEG. Now everyones going to think that I didn't make it... All I have is .JPEG file and one with my name (which doesn't help)... It your choice really if you believe me that I made it or not. I DID MAKE THIS SIG

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you aware what a .psd file is?. Cause you seem to say that there are no other alternatives from .JPEG like it's a PNG file we're asking for.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you aware what a .psd file is?. Cause you seem to say that there are no other alternatives from .JPEG like it's a PNG file we're asking for.

Yes I know what a .psd file is. I'm trying to say I don't have the .psd file because I saved the sig in .JPEG.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
TBH, I also do that sometimes, CrownC keeps warning me, but I not listen. Evar. =o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actuaclly, now you're lying BadBoi, I read the sigs properties, it says its saved as .PNG, and you're saying you saved under .JPEG.
Also, anyone who can make a pretty good sig like that, should know that saving a psd, is always important,.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Image name: sigbattletp9.png

busted?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actuaclly, now you're lying BadBoi, I read the sigs properties, it says its saved as .PNG, and you're saying you saved under .JPEG.
Also, anyone who can make a pretty good sig like that, should know that saving a psd, is always important,.

PWND

mah boi

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have mistaken .PNG with .JPEG because the file that was saved under .JPEG was the sig with 'BadBoi' text on it, I have confused the normal which is saved on .PNG with the text one saved under .JPEG. And plus I always save mine as .PNG or .JPEG not .psd file... And yes knowing that .psd file is important I let it go.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was the Badboi's last seen work. Note that this sig was posted nearly 2 months ago; and he never posted a single thing after that up until now.

IRockTheGimp - BadBoi - RaGEZONE Forums

Give it up dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back