Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BadBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Account terminated =/ ?
Im not really sure who to trust but .
Im lucky to make a backup of signature's psd xD
SO thats serves as a warning to everyone yep ?

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He deserved it. He really didn't make that sig and he was using a guy's sig with his name on it some months ago.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, he was infracted for his bad language and insulting other members in his previous post, which have been deleted. He previously had 2 infractions, so this third was a ban.

Anyways. I will only point one thing out, and one thing only before the thread gets locked (if discussion towards his ban continues)

IRockTheGimp - BadBoi - RaGEZONE Forums

When I see those randomly placed square backgrounds I usually think; Name cover-ups. But I'm not pointing fingers. Anyways, good battle and so on. PM me for any questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Badboi says :

I wanted to reply to Gimp’s post but got banned whilst posting it or it got deleted by Flawz. I will post it now; I have not posted a sig here for months because I didn’t want to be criticized on how bad my work is. If you have seen my “sig box” (or however you call it) I have been posting my work there. And yes, I’ve been getting better and better each time.
I don’t need to be criticized on things, I wanted to do it the way I wanted to do it and how I wanted to do it. I wanted to improve on what I think I needed improving.

Flawz, that thing that you think was not a cover up! That was the style of my god damn sig. What I said in that post had no vulgar comment at all! Only word that you think is insulting was Special person.

shadow_mu stop your crap, you just somehow saw a guy who made that sig… right… And if you’re talking about the sig I had was not mine, you’re just a plain idiot, I didn’t even make that , Despair did, I just liked it and he gave it to me. So who will you believe? He’s clearly lying about the sig I had was also made by someone else just I put my name on it, when Despair made it for me... how do you

Only need one more thing to say, I MADE THAT SIG!

Cya.

/End Of BadBoi's Saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back