Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone want to do a battle? [ PRICE FOR WINNER ]

Reaction score
You said edit or use by public, you didnt state as a .psd, anybody can remove the "GFXYoko" from the signature and put his name or so

I'l quote myself.

By doing this battle we will also give away the signature to the public.
So anyone can use them and or edit them.

I thought i was pretty clear about it as you need a psd to edit them haha, Next time il say psd.
If you are really bothered about sharing a PSD for a signature you just made for a random battle then i guess you cant help it, You arent forced to share the psd it's just to give the community something or others.

Anyhow here is my try, Challenged myself to make a bright character look lost and in a darkish theme.

Nothing to fancy.
ysbDNqI - Anyone want to do a battle? [ PRICE FOR WINNER ] - RaGEZONE Forums

And here is the psd for those who actually want it.
PSD LINK:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Image :
alH28zA - Anyone want to do a battle? [ PRICE FOR WINNER ] - RaGEZONE Forums

.PSD :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep, now thats a face i didnt see from long time!

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Want me to create a poll? Would be kind of sad if only my vote would count. Great job all of you by the way!

Why a poll? He said that you're the judge so it's only your vote o_O but if you want to create a poll feel free to. Thanks!

Back