Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dachi vs Laced-Grasna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Wel why not make this battle I thought, you both think you are better then me, so here comes the rules... xD

premades alowed, 3 tags from me vs 3tags from you both, of wich 1 must be abstract (smuging), 1 must be pentool or sprite and last is freestyle, any size preferences allowed, cuzz wel idk what your preferrences are... and wel any renders and stuff allowed as wel... date for finishing this is wel lets say end of this week, if you 2 are afraid then you dont have to enter... but wel I would like to see if you realy are better then me... also voting wil be all of the tags seperate... not all as one whole... just to see at what points who is better.... so let me know if you are in or out... ;)

Entries wil be posted here... updated later... xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make it 2v2 ill join Dachi :p 1 v 2 will be awkward

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Okay erm...

Due to Laced reply on this thread it's clearly obvious he has no intentions on participating. For this reason and to also save further argument I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back