Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Default Graphic Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
So sad, no one cares about my hand drawn flowers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol, actually they were pretty good,
but it's too easy to tell that they were hand drawn..
was it on a drawing pad or mouse drawn?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Mouse kid.

Blahhhhh I call a rematch if I lose.

Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Manual. The flowers are the only things that got me to vote for ya.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mr Manual wanted my opinion on this, so I decided to stick my head over here for a quick bit.

FMK's piece is very appealing for this 2.0 minimalistic style that is rising up. I love the minimalistic style, though I think the gradients are the killer in this one. The building designs are neat and eye catchy, though having them all the same width doesn't seem very appealing to me.

Sky's piece caught my attention first with the vibrant colors and appealing execution. When I zoomed in, I discovered that the right side was much different than the left. Looks like they weren't even made by the same person. You notice the amount of choppy shapes & text aswell as the over-forced lighting.

Manual's piece solely relies on the drawn flowers. The circle shapes which are distorted, and not circles, seem to ruin this work the most for me. I think in comparison how all the flowers are smoothed and curved, while the circles are edgy. Also the coloring for the circles seem way too different than any of the other shades of green throughout the whole image, and seems a bit distracting.

Good luck to all.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
^--- This kid lies.
Josh says:
i think i will vote sky
[mbp] says:
QQ
DON POST IT
Josh says:
LOL
[mbp] says:
you like his typography?
I swear, I should've made something more colorful
Josh says:
i vote for yours
[mbp] says:
ORLY?
TYVM
Josh says:
ima say you asked me to come vote
[mbp] says:

Josh says:
!!1
[mbp] says:
ulie111!!1111111111oneonene
Josh says:
o u no want vote den
[mbp] says:
all up 2 u
I need to get better in gfx
srsly
getting worse
I feel worse than a novice
Josh says:
how about
i give opinions of all 3
no vote.
[mbp] says:
YAY
Josh says:
sound good
[mbp] says:
I already know what you think of mine
though
so qq

I never ACTUALLY SAID I WANTED YOUR OPINION, I JUST SAID YAY. NGR jk. ty for opinions even though I already knew what you though of mine yet again. qq

Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mr Manual wanted my opinion on this, so I decided to stick my head over here for a quick bit.

FMK's piece is very appealing for this 2.0 minimalistic style that is rising up. I love the minimalistic style, though I think the gradients are the killer in this one. The building designs are neat and eye catchy, though having them all the same width doesn't seem very appealing to me.

Sky's piece caught my attention first with the vibrant colors and appealing execution. When I zoomed in, I discovered that the right side was much different than the left. Looks like they weren't even made by the same person. You notice the amount of choppy shapes & text aswell as the over-forced lighting.

Manual's piece solely relies on the drawn flowers. The circle shapes which are distorted, and not circles, seem to ruin this work the most for me. I think in comparison how all the flowers are smoothed and curved, while the circles are edgy. Also the coloring for the circles seem way too different than any of the other shades of green throughout the whole image, and seems a bit distracting.

Good luck to all.

Oh my gosh
That was one of the best CnC's/Opinions I have ever heard...
Deep words. :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'd like to vote for Skycut, it's the most attractive imo.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Wtf, seriously, is that the best you guys could come up with with only presets... xD but wel I would probably have to say Manual's cuzz its the best design overall, although colours in the other 2 are better imo... ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wtf, seriously, is that the best you guys could come up with with only presets... xD but wel I would probably have to say Manual's cuzz its the best design overall, although colours in the other 2 are better imo... ;)

Myne was late did in 10 min >_> What you expecting pfft.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got for Sky's its the most apealling for me.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
All of entries were kinda late except Bensons. I did mine last minute and because of boredom even though I wasn't trying.

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really like Kite's Desire City, but the buildings are so close together and seem to all share the same width. I could picture this as a shirt, a poster, or anything because its amazing.
I love the colors too.

But I'm going to have to go with Sky's.
Its simple, except the messy circle to the top right, I'm not even sure if its suppose to be a circle
but it doesn't fit well with the other circles.

I kept checking on this thread to see updates and glad to see the outcomes, I wish I put time into GFX art. to be good like you guys. :[
I really need to anyway since I work with photoshop a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back