Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error 404 vs Scratch Voting

Vote for the best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello.

Here is the voting for Error 404 and Scratch's Graphic battle.

It is their battle that they have organised, so the rules for the voting is up to them, along with when the voting closes.

Good luck!

No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Voted for 2nd one. I can See Pixel in first one - Plus The 2nd one is Fine!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
thats the style man, they use the pencil...i voted for the 2nd one too, but not because of that reason.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the Blue and Yellow Lines on teh ifrst one was more smooth then it would totally have been a winner.

Reaction score
Since Becca asked me the rules of the thread and she reminded me that i haven't added the important information about the vote/day limit i will suggest it now but for that i need Error 404 to approve.

The Battle will end when one of the entrys receive 20 votes, else the battle is ending when 4 days have past.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw, the one who made the 1st MUST make me signature xD

Well i was 2nd in GOTW 1.1 so i understand if you don't want to make me signature to me, because i can do decent ones by myself :D

but it's not even close of that 1st one ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2nd GMV! Love the placement of the c4ds it fits in perfectly. Would have loved to see some bold text and a solid border instead of the current transparent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back