Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free For All - Tag Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Life's. It's good in terms of depth... and I mean really good.

Did you get that tag from a tut somewhere, Dachi? o_o I saw something similar to that before.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Wait, Isn't Dachi's a a premade?

Ill go with Life life.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
no, mine is not a premade brah, I made that for this battle... xD I never use premades when not allowed, and nope Manual I never use tuts or psd files anymore, for like 3 or 4 months already... ;) I have limited resources to work with even, but yeah, you might have seen stuff like it, cuzz there are alot that do abstracts like it... :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
haha, dachi, new avatar now >o<
well, how is this battle going??

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
hehe yeah, madness tag one, I did it on paint though, didnt have ps where I was when I made it, thus the black sucky borders and poop... xD was tired of my redraw of Ichigo with the hood, btw, I drew that on paper then coloured and stuff it on ps, but lost the file only had the msn size one left on my comp, kinda sucks, cuzz now have no proof that I made that I think, unless I scan my drawing, and IDK, I see that I am not winning, think sunday is winning, but not sure... :p

Reaction score
hehe yeah, madness tag one, I did it on paint though, didnt have ps where I was when I made it, thus the black sucky borders and poop... xD was tired of my redraw of Ichigo with the hood, btw, I drew that on paper then coloured and stuff it on ps, but lost the file only had the msn size one left on my comp, kinda sucks, cuzz now have no proof that I made that I think, unless I scan my drawing, and IDK, I see that I am not winning, think sunday is winning, but not sure... :p

No SIr im tied with life with 2-2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry guys couldn't access ragezone for 3 days. Vote! And keep this topic clean guys.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Clysse ! HIS ONES SO GOOD BLENDS IN
whys everyone voting for Life.Life i cant even see his text o.o

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
people are voting for him because, in their opinion, his is the best, why else? :/:
when is this going to end?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
whahaha... the best with the least votes... xD but my entry was crap I would admit that, btw, when wil this finaly end... :p we need a new battle btw... I am bored.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back