Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GOTF] 1.2 - Brief (Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry this one has taken so long to start! Been stupidly busy!

Theme: Games

Size: up to 600x220

Text: Anything BUT your name

Sub-Text: GOTF 1.2

Voting will start 31st March 12pm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this video game consoles and platforms? Or simply video game characters such as Link/Zelda, Mario, and so forth? As hilarious as this may seem; table-top games such as Chess? :love: So please, construe what your reference of "Games" is in this particular case.

Video game consoles and platforms- E.g I might create a signature consisting of the Steam logo.
Video game characters- I could decide to create a signature based around Deathwing from World of Warcraft.
Table-top games such as Chess- Was merely a joke, but if taken seriously I could create a photo manipulation of a chess board.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is this video game consoles and platforms? Or simply video game characters such as Link/Zelda, Mario, and so forth? As hilarious as this may seem; table-top games such as Chess? :love: So please, construe what your reference of "Games" is in this particular case.

Video game consoles and platforms- E.g I might create a signature consisting of the Steam logo.
Video game characters- I could decide to create a signature based around Deathwing from World of Warcraft.
Table-top games such as Chess- Was merely a joke, but if taken seriously I could create a photo manipulation of a chess board.

it is however you interpret it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What if my interpretation of "Games" was.. sexual games?:blushing:

You are thinking far too far into this. Just create something that you put in your spoiler bar already! gzuz lol.

Reaction score
What if my interpretation of "Games" was.. sexual games?:blushing:

sexual games you mean naked char games? if this contest was inside the 18+ section then sure, but I don't see a reason why you cant make something with this kind of images:

ChewBecca - [GOTF] 1.2 - Brief (Games) - RaGEZONE Forums

http://wallpapersmania123456.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/cammy-sexy-booty-big-phat-thick-thighs-legs-butt-butt-pawg-sf-ssf-super-street-fighter-iii-iv-v-3-4-5-capcom-chun-li-video-game-poster-wallpaper.jpg?w=640
ChewBecca - [GOTF] 1.2 - Brief (Games) - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT

Sent my entry.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
only had one entry so far!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice entries so far! Come on guys! doesn't matter about your level! Practising is how you improve! So join up. The worst that will happen is that you will lose, and that isnt a bad thing at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back