Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GOTF] 2.2 Voting

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rules

Do not vote for yourself
Do not vote for others
I can not vote, I know who the entrants are
You may NOT reveal which entry is yours until AFTER the voting

If any of the rules are broken, then that person will be disqualified.

Entrants

Keez
Secured
Shawie

Good Luck, voting will end in 7 days. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Voted for the 2nd one. The 1st one looks like his face got stretched just like Joker (batman) and the 2nd one doesn't seems like there was a lot of work has put into.

2nd one got nice effects, but it would've been better (imo) if it did match the render more. Now it's bright pink with black.

Reaction score
The first one looks straight out of a movie, the text isn't even well done, there's no effects or blending, and the font doesn't sit well.
The second one is alright, but I feel as if the render shouldn't even belong there.
The third one definitely has got my vote out of these 3. It's got a focal, a meaning behind the message(I know the first one does as-well, but as I said, it looks straight out of a movie), it's also got depth as-well, which REALLY sits in with the focal, which really drags my eyes towards the focal, as it should!

So my vote is on the third!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
two more days get voting!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually expected a bit more...
#3.

The first one is so bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.