Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GOTF #2 - Brief + Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GOTF#2 - Design Brief + entry

Design: Anything BUT must include this render [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...l, and I look forward to seeing your entries!

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
That is a very lq, and badly cut render.

It's hard to work with that quality. :C

Reaction score
i mentioned that the render have alot of blur and also a outer glow that is making our life difficult but think like a BIG CHALLENGE, and actually you don't really need to think like one, this is really a BIG CHALLENGE

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone has managed to make one.

I decided against the photo elian because I thought that as this is a graphic orientated section, then I would find a graphic one. Entries that have been entered are quite good so far though!

Next time I will use a photo and see what people can do.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
I'll whip up one last minute, quite busy atm.

Just keep working on it, rejected. Look around for inspiration.

Edit :
I'm really against stocks. But, if you do decide to use a stock on the next gotf, try making it a little unique, with a lot of motion, and has good atmo to work with. I bet you know what kind of stock images I'm talking about.

Reaction score
Yeah im went to sleep and i was thinking about what should i do with that render, its really getting on my nerves to be honest with you.

EDITED:

finally i did something that i actually like :)
sent my entry for ChewBecca and Zeaos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back