Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GOTF] Fire.3 voting iamgurb vs drksage

Fire.3 Voting

• [img] http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx40/Riizq/n4bj3m_zpsb245c6dc.png[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Voting Fire.3

Vote here for your favorite entry.

Entry #1
Riizq - [GOTF] Fire.3 voting iamgurb vs drksage - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry #2

Rules:
The entrants cannot vote for themselves or for others.
You may NOT reveal which entry is yours until AFTER the voting.

If any of the rules are broken, then that person will be disqualified, without hesitation.

Voting will end in 7 days from now.
Goodluck!​

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
voted.
Although I like how different #1 is, I feel the text works better on #2 . It blends in really well.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
please do attach these images in the thread since tapatalk doesnt shows up polls.

Done.

Both the entries have done good.
#1 has done a good job with effects. And also a nice job with blending the render. The c4d could be moved a bit more lower.

#2 needs to work on quality. The composition is nice, but the that black c4d in the middle distracts me.
The text is done nicely.

Good luck to both =)
And lets hope that future gotfs get more active. I love hosting gotfs, but without you guys its nothing =)
Also guys check out KOTH thread. It is a very fun daily competition.

Reaction score
Entry 1 did a great job with text placement. It doesn't kill the focal point of the tag but at the same time.. It's hard to focus on the focal point. The lighting is poorly done and the C4D just does not blend in with the rest of the tag. There's also some areas of the tag where it doesn't look finished.. the bottom right of his arm for example.

Entry 2 could have done a lot better. There is a strong light source, but I feel there needs to be another at the top of the tag at his head. The C4D placement in this tag was well done, although it could have been done better, it does create a light source of depth to the tag. The text could have been a lot better in this.. the placement is alright but its slowly dragging the focal point away.

Great tags guys!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The winner of this gotf is iamgurb

Congrats! iamgurb you will be awarded soon. :thumbup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back