Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GOTF] Marvel.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have learnt from my mistakes, and I am going to use a more generalised theme this time :eek:tt1:

Brief: Iron Man. Any element from any of the iron man movies or comics, and any character. Be creative.

Size: signature size. Not going to restrict you with dimensions, but keep within a signature format.

Required text: GOTF.1 DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THE ENTRY (auto disqualification)

Deadline: 23rd July 9am GMT.

Entries posted to: chewbecca

Anything not posted to myself, or not following the guidelines will be disqualified. You have been warned!

Prize: The overall winner (after the 1V1 battle at the end) will win whatever the humble bundle is at that time

Have Fun

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do we use characters from iron man or marvel?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This brief is iron man. The 3 comps will be themed on marvel, and each individual comp will be a brief within marvel

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
updated the prize. :): would love more entries!

Reaction score
Just saw this now. I'll try this one too, look quite fun again, help to refresh my mind from some problems. ^^
Good fun for all.
:zippy:

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just seeing it now. I'll try this one too, look quite fun again, help to refresh my mind from some problems. ^^
Good fun for all.

Art helps you relax mate, it is fun to do art and it feels so great to create something. Good luck.
More entries = More WoW = More fun!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just saw this now. I'll try this one too, look quite fun again, help to refresh my mind from some problems. ^^
Good fun for all.
Look forward to seeing it. Had some good ones so far :)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha cannot wait to see the entries tomorrow!

Reaction score
I have almost all the concept on my head, but I can't find some good resources to do, and a perfect image from Iron Man make the poop render.
Probably I'll not participate if I do not find the right image.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have almost all the concept on my head, but I can't find some good resources to do, and a perfect image from Iron Man make the poop render.
Probably I'll not participate if I do not find the right image.
Do you want only a render? If you need other resources, then you can search for it here http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/
You can pm me if you want a bigger resource pack ( 2.6 gigs only :D

Can't compete this time around, busy due to work and other summer related stuff. Good luck to all the entrants!

Nooo =(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the entries. I have to do the voting thread either at my lunch break or after work, so watch this section for the voting :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, my granddad had an accident in town yesterday and was taken to hospital. Hope you understand voting has been delayed as it keeps leaving my mind ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back