Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GOTF] Marvel.1 Voting

vote...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Rules
Do not vote for yourself
Do not vote for others
My Vote doesn't count, I know who the entrants are
You may NOT reveal which entry is yours until AFTER the voting

entrants:
Mucski
drksage
Hashed
Riizq

If any of the rules are broken, then that person will be disqualified, without hesitation.

Good luck, voting will end in 7 days from now.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I find it interesting how everyone used Iron man when any on the characters could have been used. I was looking forward to seeing a Pepper sig!

Preparing
Reaction score
I find it interesting how everyone used Iron man when any on the characters could have been used. I was looking forward to seeing a Pepper sig!

Heheh when you said the ttheme is "Ironman" the first thing what comes to everybody's minds is "Hey, lets create a sig of that guy in metal suit :eek:tt1:
Yea I also wanted to see a pepper tag and also of Lt. James " Rhodey "

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Heheh when you said the ttheme is "Ironman" the first thing what comes to everybody's minds is "Hey, lets create a sig of that guy in metal suit :eek:tt1:
Yea I also wanted to see a pepper tag and also of Lt. James " Rhodey "

The last two are Lt. James "Rhodey" suit: War Machine. The third one uses the regular look of War Machine and the fourth uses the Iron Patriot look.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ha I totally can't see an obvious difference! Bugger rushing around off my feet all the time
My head was going "that one doesn't look like iron man :s"

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
@mucski / Klein whatever won. Well done, you are through to the head to head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back