Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GOTF] Reincarnation.1 Voting

Vote!

• [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9jFdnAt.png[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rules
Do not vote for yourself
Do not vote for others
My Vote doesn't count, I know who the entrants are
You may NOT reveal which entry is yours until AFTER the voting

entrants:

Lune
Scratch.
iamgurb
SECTOR
Da rock
Drksage
OrochDEV
NubPro

If any of the rules are broken, then that person will be disqualified, without hesitation.

Good luck, voting will end in 7 days from now.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn, told you going to lose...

The first one is very good ! I like it :)

Good luck everyone !

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The first and the forth are truly two amazing entries. The fifth also really caught my eye. Good job everyone else as well, you have all done well! :):

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw, I thought you're only allowed to say in it "GOTF.1" ?! I see some images got else than that.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I won't even comment that because if I do people will witch slap me but yeah I think rules are rules and "GOTF.1" it's not "GOTFONE" or "GOTF.ONE" :fanny:

The only images that should be accepted is the 1st/2nd/7th/8th.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's funny is most of them are not self made. *cough*GOOGLE*cough*

Reaction score
The only images that should be accepted is the 1st/2nd/7th/8th.

What are you basing that off of? There is only one entry that uses GOTFONE instead of GOTF.1, and even if it does get disqualified I think it's only to remove competition. That would be a silly reason to disqualify someone's work.
If you're basing that off the theme, reincarnation can mean a multiple amount of things to different people like Chewbecca originally stated in the information thread. The rules stated "required text" not "only this is allowed for the text." Nowhere did it say "you may not write anything other than GOTF.1"

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@iamgurb : how about GOTFONE ??? It doesn't say GOTF.1 anywhere

Reaction score
What are you basing that off of? There is only one entry that uses GOTFONE instead of GOTF.1, and even if it does get disqualified I think it's only to remove competition. That would be a silly reason to disqualify someone's work.
If you're basing that off the theme, reincarnation can mean a multiple amount of things to different people like Chewbecca originally stated in the information thread. The rules stated "required text" not "only this is allowed for the text." Nowhere did it say "you may not write anything other than GOTF.1"

I agree with you in everything you stated but you can't deny that the 4th entry doesn't meet the requirements xD

The Rules:

• The brief MUST be met!

ChewBecca said:
Required text: GOTF.1 DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THE ENTRY (auto disqualification)

Anything not posted to myself, or not following the guidelines will be disqualified. You have been warned!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ChewBecca - [GOTF] Reincarnation.1 Voting - RaGEZONE Forums

But on topic...is this a precedent or has this been a problem before, pertaining to the GOTFONE thing not being required text? I mean if it's a precedent then i think this time allowed and rules be clarified for future entrants....

If this has happened before then the rules should be more specific...I mean it is an artistic competition...if art was constrained to one persons believe of guidelines then art would be very boring....I personally believe the general sense of GOTF.1 is there....just this artists rendition of it.

(and as a side note....the entrant in question is not even the one I personally voted for......just a note to show my opinion is unbiased)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow .. the first one is awesome ! good luck everyone

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I let it slide as it I'd the first one back and not exactly detrimental. Still has the same effect as the others.

Regarding text, any text BUT your name. Required text gotf.1. So, yeah they're all fine. I have asked several people to change things to meet requirements.
This is a bit of fun and the word one instead of .1 is hardly going to make a difference...

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can I vote for someone else? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back