Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GOTF] Reincarnation.1 Voting

Vote!

• [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9jFdnAt.png[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't matter whether you write GOTF1 or GOTFONE. ( Same poop, different butt? ).

It's just that on some entries GOTFONE looks and feels better. Also, if you Sector see stolen entries, you should shut up about it and send proves to Becca. That's an ridiculous accusation without providing any type of explanation and proof. Contact Chewbecca, simple.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I cant remember who actually joined the comp >.>

I will add the list of people to the thread at some point when I have enough time.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Added a list of the entrance to the original post. Still cant remember who did what though.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would like to get disqualified for voting to another person, since I got 0 votes XD I knew that signature is horrible.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would like to get disqualified for voting to another person, since I got 0 votes XD I knew that signature is horrible.

Your vote is not counted, and you are unable to take part of the next one. Having no votes doesn't really mean anything, if you were in just to win then your motives were not in the right place.

I will be closing this thread if we start to derail again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As Sector's vote doesnt count, drksage wins!

What happens now is there is another battle. The winner from .2 battles drgsage for the year long subscription!

Keep an eye out for the next one! I will be doing it now drksage you can't take part in .2. Only because you can't battle yourself if you so happen to win the next one...

Anyone who entered this battle can enter the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back