Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GOTW 1.1 Voting (two)

Vote for the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is the voting thread for GOTW 1.1 (second go)

Now after some nitpicking from the last one, here are some really detailed rules which will be followed.

1. Do not vote for yourself. Doing so will result in disqualification.
  2. Do not vote for others. Doing so will result in disqualification.
  3. I cant vote. I know who the entrants are.

Whoever has the highest amount of votes by the 14th will win a Winner! sub and be part of the .3 part of this competition.

Entrants
Not in order of entries
  • Error 404
  • -Miyoshi-
  • Z1ls
  • Zaytrex
  • Gurb101
  • Torched

Good Luck and see you in four days!

Last edited:
Reaction score
ChewBecca - GOTW 1.1 Voting (two) - RaGEZONE Forums

If people who voted aren't displayed, usually, that means the poll has been altered.

Reaction score
ChewBecca - GOTW 1.1 Voting (two) - RaGEZONE Forums

If people who voted aren't displayed, usually, that means the poll has been altered.

guest voting (bot possibly). I'll disable it to stop cheaters.

/edit

guess i disabled it, you might be right :)

/update

fixed. Guest voting was enabled.

Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Skillrex one, The rest do not really show any real work at all. Most just seem to have a slight colour edit with a poor quality filter effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Voted for the 5th, I don't really like the hipster, but the details around it looks very nice and just my style.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
5th one is gay,
4th one is the best entry.
WARNING
This post is not very nice to habbo lovers please avoid reading if you like habbo hotel.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :grr:

I think you are in the wrong section,
This is not the habbo hotel section in this section we actually use are brains and common sense to decide what looks good. Something you seem to be lacking.

Here is where you want to go Habbo Hotel - MMORPG Developments - RaGEZONE forums

Thank You Dont Come Again

Reaction score
5th one is gay,
4th one is the best entry.

You are doing it wrong, you cant just post this like the way you want to. i am sure that the designer of the 5th sign took your post very disrespectful, and as a ex-mod you shouldn't act like you just did. This kind of posts just gives the other members the agreement of you being demoted before.

And if you are going to say that the 4th is the best, at least give us some facts.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are doing it wrong, you cant just post this like the way you want to. i am sure that the designer of the 5th sign took your post very disrespectful, and as a ex-mod you shouldn't act like you just did. This kind of posts just gives the other members the agreement of you being demoted before.

And if you are going to say that the 4th is the best, at least give us some facts.

Ok,
I sadly disagree with his infraction and this comment.

Each user is allowed there own opinon on a signature. Not allowing him to have an opinon and infracting him for having opinon beats the whole point of having a public vote. Saying some ones signature is gay is not an attack on the user or disrespectful. Why it could have been put into better words such as "Number 5 sucks" the point is the same.

The infraction seems to be serious overkill with no actuall point.
If your not going to allow people to have an opinon then what is the point of this compertition at all?

Reaction score
Ok,
I sadly disagree with his infraction and this comment.

Each user is allowed there own opinon on a signature. Not allowing him to have an opinon and infracting him for having opinon beats the whole point of having a public vote. Saying some ones signature is gay is not an attack on the user or disrespectful. Why it could have been put into better words such as "Number 5 sucks" the point is the same.

The infraction seems to be serious overkill with no actuall point.
If your not going to allow people to have an opinon then what is the point of this compertition at all?

In my opinion if someone is going to comment about a sign, the comment should be constructive.. Otherwise its a useless post.
i don't call "5th sign is gay" this a comment at all, its like saying the sign basically sucks and end of story.

Personally i think a new rule should be added to prevent this kind of posts

+ Post in the voting thread only to wish Good luck to the participants.

or just start the thread and after doing that, close it immediately!

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In my opinion if someone is going to comment about a sign, the comment should be constructive.. Otherwise its a useless post.
i don't call "5th sign is gay" this a comment at all, its like saying the sign basically sucks and end of story.

Personally i think a new rule should be added to prevent this kind of posts

+ Post in the voting thread only to wish Good luck to the participants.

or just start the thread and after doing that, close it immediately!

Closing the thread just means others are neglected for the mistake of the few. That is not a way for a community to go.

Also why I agree his attitude leaves a bitter taste his actions do not violate the community or section rules. He has not made a direct attack on a person he has only given his opinon. Remember he does not know who number 5 is so there is no way you can call it a personal attack.

In the end it is simple,
Why the user is being abit of a retarded moron he has not actually violated any rules. This means he should not have been infracted. Rules are there for a reason if staff decide to just make them up as they go along then rules mean nothing. Remember also that if this case leads to an infraction you are pretty much saying ---
"I dont really like it" is also worth an infraction as why the other is less polite they are the same comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
The 4th seems to be the best, imo.
All the others seem to have been raped with effects, and no real effort was put into it.

I really like the depth in the 4th. All of them need allot of work, imo. I like #3 ,too, the text seems fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back