Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GOTW 1.2 Voting!

Vote for the best!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry it is a little late. Im not feeling too good, and ended up falling asleep a little longer than expected (10 hours)

Rules

1. Do not vote for yourself
  2. Do not vote for others
  3. I can not vote, I know who the entrants are
  4. You may NOT reveal which entry is yours until AFTER the voting

If any of the rules are broken, then that person will be disqualified.

Entrants
  • Scratch
  • Error 404
  • ezpzzz Disqualified Entry can be found here
  • AvengerXII
  • Flash1369 Disqualified his entry can be found here:
    ChewBecca - GOTW 1.2 Voting! - RaGEZONE Forums

Good Luck, voting will end 4 days. Winner will be put into 1.3 TO THE DEATH! Nah just for a battle to win a red or purple sub.

edit: Flash is disqualified for voting when it is clearly stated that you cant 0.o

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Entry #4: It's very hard to see what this is a picture of, as the contrast is too weak. Also, what is that on the left? Looks like a section of another image was accidentally placed there.

Entry #3: This is just... ugh, it's disgusting. The text is almost impossible to find, let alone read. The subject of the image is very hard to see behind that intensely white glow you've got going on, and the multiple layers of filters you've slapped on there just... ugh. Oh, and this insane idea that people seem to have about black bars at the top and bottom being cool... It needs to stop. I'd suggest you stay away from whatever photoshop/signature tutorials you guys are reading.

Entry #2: Again, this is just another case of overuse of filters, with a slap of glow shoved on it. It's also greatly oversized, and the font is highly illegible.

The obvious choice here is entry #1. It's simple, the colours are easy on the eyes, there is an obvious subject of the work (the character), which focus is not taken from by clutter all around it (as in some of the other work), and the font is very easy to read. This piece is very pleasing overall. It's obvious that the creator went back to his roots when designing this.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
#2 looks good.

#1 Pwned others

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

sorry for the spam but look at #1 his votes..
JUST WATF HAHAH QQ

btw I can join in GOTW 2 again right?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

sorry for the spam but look at #1 his votes..
JUST WATF HAHAH QQ

btw I can join in GOTW 2 again right?

Yes, you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back