Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gotw 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry this is a little late. I have had problems with stress related illnesses, and laptops frying, uni commitments and other random crap.

ChewBecca - Gotw 2.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Theme: Freestyle - anything you like!

Size:
No bigger than 500x300

Text: Anything BUT your name

Sub-Text: GOTW 2.1 <-- Must be used, or will not be accepeted.

If the brief hasnt been forfilled, then the entry will not be accepeted.

Entries must be in by the 16th March 4pm GMT. (I am on a trip that day, so voting will start later on)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
this time i wont vote :< though i still dont get it but w/e ill just accept that rule.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey. I'm new here.
I'm a little confused. Gotw means Graphics of The Week?
So we can do anything? even signatures, logos or something like that (ofc with the limit size)?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey. I'm new here.
I'm a little confused. Gotw means Graphics of The Week?
So we can do anything? even signatures, logos or something like that (ofc with the limit size)?

Yes you are right, Graphic of the Week. As long as it is in the size limit, then anything. The theme is freestyle is you are not limited to a theme.

This is 2.1 of the cometition (we have already held one) Winner from this comp, battles the winner from the second one in 2.3.

Have a go anyway, I will let you know if it doesnt meet the brief. (make sure to PM me with the entry!)

Reaction score
I never use firewalls , or anti virus , they just eat up precious system resources. However I do a weekly scan with HousCall , and usually finds the bad guys. But as I said , it might leave out a few "unrecognized" ones , so you might need to check it with better tools too.

I also use ProcessExplorer from Microsoft , which shows what is running on your pc , even hidden stuff , and it shows their creator , signature , and from where it runs. That way I can catch Trojans , or Malware too which automatically downloads other stuff.

Most of the virus "creators" are dumb , and they are missing signatures , or the creator is something like "asjfx" , and they usually run from c:\windows\ , or c:\windows\system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back