Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

King of the Hill

Do you want KOTH

• Total voters
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This type of battle is actually from a gfx forums. It is called King of the Hill ( we can work out the name )

"King of the Labs" is a fun little game which is similar to a 1vs1, except there's a few differences. Basically one persons signature will start as the 'King' and you'll be challenged by another persons signature. The aim of the game is for the King to defend his 'King of the Labs' title up against as many other challenges as possible until he is beaten.

If the current King wins more votes than the challenger then he stays at the top and new signature is put up for the challenge. This carries on until one of the challenging signatures beats the king and take its spot and the process continues like that. The aim of the game is to see how long your signature can survive as 'King of the Labs'.

Also, once we have some winners, they'll be added to the 'Hall of Fame'.

I am creating a poll.
Also Share your opinions about this KOTH here.

I like this game. But there is a lack of activity here.
If we boost our activity a bit more then koth will really be a success.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't do much graphic design anymore, but I would probably pitch in if this were to come to RZ.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KOTH sounds pretty fun.. I like the show to lmao.
Anything to boost up activity around here is a go-go for me! I'm in.

I don't do much graphic design anymore, but I would probably pitch in if this were to come to RZ.

Great. Think up of a cool name for this battle type. Does Kind of Rage sound good?

More explanation on this game:
There will be an entry thread, where on can posts entries. Once their entry is used. Their posts will be deleted.
And the voting thread will go up. The current king will have the title [KING] before their name.
The voting will be around 24 hours.

I cannot wait to start this!

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty good idea, just wondering that does GFX section really have enough people to competition like this, because it really seems that GFX section is already kinda dead, well yeah this could be one option to get more members again to this section, but dunno if it's gonna help, because there have been already a lot improvements, but still this section is dead.

Back