Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Koth #5

Tiretism VS -Miyoshi-

• [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/lilkaos_1991/KOTH%205/intheshadow.png[/IMG]

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j204/lilkaos_1991/KOTH%205/nivvy.png[/IMG]

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So it is time to vote for your favorite.

Tiretism VS -Miyoshi-

First to 20 votes, or most mosts after 7 days.

Good luck to both, and get voting!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Scratch carry on about a goddam missed number, and I will give you a warning.
Its not like this is a competition for money, its a FUN cometition. Well it is suppose to be.

Reaction score
than just change the damn rules! why the hell we have rules than? i just see this so stupid. also he just told everyone what entry he just did, what about that? just cancel the whole contests and start fresh, the way KOTH started was totally wrong, the method that zeaos started = non-sense like i said days ago....

later my posts are deleted for saying the true? -.-''

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
than just change the damn rules! why the hell we have rules than? i just see this so stupid. also he just told everyone what entry he just did, what about that? just cancel the whole contests and start fresh, the way KOTH started was totally wrong, the method that zeaos started = non-sense like i said days ago....

later my posts are deleted for saying the true? -.-''

So, waste these two's time. No its not fair. When it finishes, it will change. Just stop crying about a missed number, as you know things are going to change, and you know that I had pretty much no control over rules or contests. Now Zeaos has gone, things will change.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
You're going on about this all wrong scratch, this is just for fun, rules can be bent if not so serious. And, I didn't directly say which tag was which, we both have ( yes, we ) in-directly implied which one was mine. Because, obviously, the conversation was between us.

Well, back on topic.

Goodluck, miyhoshi. You have a cute entry. :D

Reaction score
yeah lol w/e f**k the rules. when this is done just make it with own rules for each contest or just don't apply rules at all. should be the best. in my world people make rules to be followed. but i will not discuss this anymore. do w/e you want.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1st one

Lovely scenario, nice coloring / shading and the render blends perfectly into the background

♥ me, I'm an Artist.
Reaction score
You're going on about this all wrong scratch, this is just for fun, rules can be bent if not so serious. And, I didn't directly say which tag was which, we both have ( yes, we ) in-directly implied which one was mine. Because, obviously, the conversation was between us.

Well, back on topic.

Goodluck, miyhoshi. You have a cute entry. :D

hehe thanks :p I like yours aswell :D

ps: gl ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Voted for Tiretism, cause he begged me...

/troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back