Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*gasps*

I thought for sure he was gonna win... In like 15 minutes, I go from 0 to 4 :S

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
manual-4
mike-4

Could go either way :s

Visit my hompage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i like mikes so i vote for mike
Manuals is well presented but i feel there to much green + the lighting ruins it. same here

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Manual - 4
Mike - 5

The nose made me lol.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh lawd, how did Manual lose? Mike's render is over blurred and is just... ):

Disappointment.

It's not over yet... First to 7

Oops, sorry for double

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i say manual b/c mike keeps harrassing me on MSN

I have a few things to say about this post...

1. How is Mike HARRASING you?Please explain that...
2. Post an actual reason why you like the IMG, not the person...
3. You say manual, or vote manual.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because I was bugging him to vote for someone, and he said that he'd decide when it was 6-6.

I kept telling him I wanted this battle over, so I wanted him to come vote for something :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh, but i still don't see how that is harassing :s. Oh well, wasn't my decision.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thats annoying Mike. To all the people who said the thing about her nose, I didn't notice it either until a few days later a friend pointed it out to me on DeviantArt. I really lol'd too... I wouldn't blame you if you voted for Mike because of it. XD

To all the people who say stuff about "green", a signature is supposed to be in balance with the right color schemes. The background blends with the render, and WTF IS A CUTOUT TOOL.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats annoying Mike. To all the people who said the thing about her nose, I didn't notice it either until a few days later a friend pointed it out to me on DeviantArt. I really lol'd too... I wouldn't blame you if you voted for Mike because of it. XD

To all the people who say stuff about "green", a signature is supposed to be in balance with the right color schemes. The background blends with the render, and WTF IS A CUTOUT TOOL.

I Just feel that there could be more colors added like maybe black or Yellow a color that fit nicely with green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back