Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reincarnation.3 voting drksage vs Hashed

Vote for the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Good Luck to both.

Entrants cant vote

Voting will finish in 7 days time.

Winner received a year long sub from MentaL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I when with the Girl :) I like the Colour and Duh... Its a girl? 100% of all advertisement to win over our heart has to be a female factor.

Preparing
Reaction score
#1 GMV.
Could have done it alot better. ( both )
But I am presuming that not much effort was made by both for this competition?
Was expecting something amazing :p

Anyways Gl guys.

Reaction score
My vote goes for Entry #2 for the following reasons:

Entry #1
+ Border is over sized;
+ In terms of Lightning/colors the tag is a mess even though the background fits well with the color of the render's skin, again the colors are messed due to the light(The belt is burning my eyes);
+ text well placed, imo that's the only one and the best place possible for the entry since there is nothing else around the render but the c4d effect behind;
+ Render well placed;
+ Good work with the flow, since the light source of the render is coming from the bottom right of the tag he used the c4d effect to make the flow more visible;
+ Overall the tag is empty in the corners + his right arm looks smudged, a duplication of the render would be better in this situation;
+ The color of his pants are also messed up due to excessive light;
+ There's a huge lightning difference between the render and the c4d effect;

The problem with the TAG itself is the excessive lightning.

Entry #2
+ Good lightning;
+ Good Depth;
+ The Lightning Source is somehow tricky (the light is going to the face and to the chest arms but we can see small lights above her hair meaning that there is light above her head. Overall the lightning is great!);
+ The text placements is kinda meh, too far from the focal and the "3" is barely visible but it blends well with the rest of the tag;
+ The blending is ok, It seems kinda weird on the head since she's lying somewhere and there's no c4d to support her body;

Reaction score
I have voted for the second entry because the depth and lighting are on point. The first one is not bad but it could have been a lot better with proper depth.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
@Hashed is the winner! Well done to all who have taken part in this competition. I will start the next set over the next week.
MentaL kindly put the year sub on hashed's account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back