Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rhapii3 Vs Skycut Anim3 Fight <3 Sky Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
p&#592;&#477;pdo&#633;p
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Rhapii3 Vs Skycut Anim3 Fight <3 Vote!

Skycut

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Sky, the outcomes pretty obvious.

Reaction score

It's okay, I'm a little more experienced than you. Just practice, read tutorials and I'm nothing after, lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol..Well next Round vs You k?

Btw.. you Vote For Sky Rite?

1-7..

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I vote for Skycut :D

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Rhapii3 Vs Skycut Anim3 Fight <3

Rhapii3 SoDaZ - Rhapii3 Vs Skycut Anim3 Fight <3 Sky Wins! - RaGEZONE Forums

Hmhm
You could do better than that. But yeah, I vote for Sky, obviously.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sky gets mah vote ;D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Grats sky:]

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
~~~~Rhapii3 SoDaZ and others that need help read the stuff under this~~~~

Wel to make good sigs, start of with simple things, its all about placement, of renders, and bg and stuff, use c4d's for instance or other renders to create a nice bg and something in front of the focal, but dont make it to crowded...

lighting is also key to great sigs, the lighting should look right, check where the light on the render is for instance to see where it should be...

colourings, use gradient maps and stuff like that to get better colours... and always make sure they somehow match and dont clash, I stil have that sometimes, so no biggy if it does clash, its even hard sometimes for more experienced graphixers... ;)

Flow/Compo is a more pr0 thing, but its important to make the sig look better, flow is the way that the sig goes kinda, like making the focal look like it moves... ;) and compo is about the composition, try and have everything look right in place, but that is also kinda hard to know as beginner I think...

text should always be near the focal, and never over the focal, under it is fine, but never over it, cuzz the focal should be the thing they see at first hand...

use burn and dodge to create better dept for instance, and get some dark sides like I always do... also using blur and sharpen makes the dept better...

that is about it for now I think, hope they help you out, and if you need any more help, ask someone that has some experience in graphix.... ;)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
you are welcome, hope it helps you out, I am not close to a semi or pr0 yet myself, but wel those points are there for everyone, I mean, I need to work on some stuff as wel, my colours are not "Pr0" enough... xD also sometimes they think my fx could be better, and so colour lighting and compo according to the socalled pr0 people that is... ;)

Reaction score
Sky Can Teach Me Any Tech To Make Good Sigs? :p

tbh, you need the basics, before even those dachi just said. You need to place effort into your signatures, and try your best to improve, analyze other signatures and grasp basic tools that you should work with ( like c4d's, brushes, the tools your program has like smudge, dodge, ect... ) . When you get those down, and maybe a few tutorials, you'll be pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back