Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.00.18/19 GS Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i want to know if someone(except deathway's friends) got these sources and how they got them because i'm planning to develop them for a season5 or mublue version and to optimize them for better performances at less resources(not a commercial project-it will be free or closed).

I already got them but they were "fixed" and modded by super professional coders that fcked up the whole gs and rebuilding it as original will take a looong time so please if you have any info post in this thread or PM.

@moderators: sorry if i posted in the wrong place but i think this is the best place of the thread.

Thanks!

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hotic3 , ucd team has them (mgkill,leo123 and others) but we will get after few years :)

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
drakelv has them I think, not sure.

Even if he did that waffle wouldn't share em' ... why should he, all he cares about is his donators version 1.00.90 files which suck (don't believe me? ask his ex-customers and check his blog).

To davy jones with drakelv (or whatever his name is), thats what I be saying.

Dude, good luck finding the source codes for this... PMed you with something that might come in handy :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
drakelv has only the old source from july 2009.

ucd has finished decompilation of full gs 18 and 19 last month!
the castlesiege.cpp is identical to the gs *-* believe me

Screen of GameServer 1.00.19 Running + Game Features:
[RCZ]ShadowKing - 1.00.18/19 GS Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
darkelv used to work for us... in my old network. although i never test any of his files ( cause it doesn't really concern me much )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was a DLL that i asked him to insert into the gameserver.. that allowed me to connect to it live and get data for web live maps
Thats kid play, with all those sources he could do much greater things instead of cheating people out of the 250$ for that lame 'donator' version (which i'm still waiting?)
Even i which just started coding (im not calling myself an mu coder) i've done more than he would ever dream of.
Down to the point, do not expect that ahole to release anything full unless someone else has already got his hands on it and released it already.
I also have some sources that could be useful to you, i don't know if they are (R) but seems to be old
// ------------------------------
// Decompiled by Deathway
// Date : 2007-03-09
// ------------------------------

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lets not change topic to flamewars against drakelv!

Shadowking asked if anyone has some sources, if you guys don't have or do not know where to get, then do not reply.

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats kid play, with all those sources he could do much greater things instead of cheating people out of the 250$ for that lame 'donator' version (which i'm still waiting?)
Even i which just started coding (im not calling myself an mu coder) i've done more than he would ever dream of.
Down to the point, do not expect that ahole to release anything full unless someone else has already got his hands on it and released it already.
I also have some sources that could be useful to you, i don't know if they are (R) but seems to be old
they are old but this is the time when Deathway decompiled this gs/gscs.
What exactly you have that can help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deathway don´t decompile the gs_cs only gs normal, ucd make the decompilation of gs_cs. To got the sources search in internet...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a Source of Gs that DarkTeam was developing (Season4) on the internet
has some things GS_CS

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score

HY

Yewah we have it!! but not Leo123 and DrakeLV!!​
are u sure? :D i think i have even more than you all ucd together. so duck off from me and stop saying shenanigans. dig in firstplace. i dont want to flame u cuz it was good time with you, so dont do it to me.

yall just jealaus cuz i do something and i have made something in mu, but you all ucd wait for new gs and redo all the things hundred of times saying it will be best server ever, since..hmm the beginning of 2009. its passed 1 year? what have u made in this time? decompiled one GSCS? so what next, now you gonna decompile more 10 years .90 gs, then new gs will come out. u will do all from beginning. its a neverending story. and i am not beging chines for give me some new Ducking useless GS.

To my ex customers, all i can say is sorry but i dont have no more. you can call me whatever u want to.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
drakelv has them I think, not sure.

Even if he did that waffle wouldn't share em' ... why should he, all he cares about is his donators version 1.00.90 files which suck (don't believe me? ask his ex-customers and check his blog).

What "customers" man ???? He screw us up all, we are more wich has send the money to him, and he just disappeared after he send us a big Ducking messed up server files wich half of it i solve it myself insted of his so called "technical support". Ducking pathetic though from him,i was trust him at that time. But was a big mistake from me. That's life i guess, we sometimes meet wrong people and trust them a lot and in return they screw us.
Your sorry doesn't help to get our money back from you drakelv, updates will do xD ...
Get your poop together and start working on updates ... i told you in 1 of my tens emails, i will get my money back trust me ... did you heard of INTERPOL ??? I hope you do beacause you will meet them very soon ... you are a delinquent, an impostor, you have cheated many people with false promises, received money, remember i have your all personal details, home adress, phone number, all i need to report to get you pay.
In the end : you will pay all my money back ...
OWNED ...
I ask to moderators not to erase my reply beacause is very important to see as many people this ... thx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back